@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine I’m still here! I’m a night owl 🙂 Hehe, and it seems I’m not the only one *high-fives fellow night-owl*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Is Jenna yourself, or one of your OC s?
I just now saw this question… Nope, it’s an OC. Not me 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine wow, thank you! I’m glad your sister liked it too. 🙂 (I may be hooked on writing poems now. Rochellaine, what have you done to me?)
I dunno maybe Charlie just rocked the dance floor with the octopi 😉 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daughteroftheking well, the helichrysum oil actually helps to build tissue (but I’m not sure exactly what kind of problem you’re having). The comfrey salve just heals things generally. But you can’t apply it to an open wound or a surgery wound. I think it helps with broken bones too. my brother used it on his broke toe. But if you’re going to…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young *blinks away tears* That’s such a beautiful song! Wow… It’s amazing. Thanks for sharing it! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young ooh you’re right! Maybe that’s a sign that I’m too obsessed with KP forums 😛
(And this is my 800th post).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Yep, and I’m not sure if I’ll get much writing time tomorrow either. But I wish you the best of like in your writing! Especially with your his-fic!
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@rochellaine You’d be surprised how often that happens to me… Apparently, my sanity is underappreciated. ;P
-
NC Stokes replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 @sam-kowal @skredder Thank you all!
@jenwriter17 I haven’t tried anything like that, but I don’t know what is causing the problem, so I don’t know what kind of medicine would be the right thing. What kind of things do those treat?
-
Joy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@reaganramm I just watched the video.
I… I didn’t know you did this for me!! X’D BTW, it’s pronounced DEE-kreel XD (see signature)
Anyway, thanks SO much for the video! It was really good advice 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Self-Doubt… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
Wow. You guys make me smile X’D
@dragon-snapper *looks at un-melted chair* *looks at you* *looks back at chair* Whoa. Thanks, Snapper!
Also, when I read “He won’t let you go,” I almost cried. It’s so true. Have you heard that Switchfoot song, I Won’t Let you Go? That’s what came to mind. (Obviously HAHA)
@audrey-caylin Woww, I LOVE that m…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young The first part would flow much better if you separated the topics like this:
“You did a really good job with your prayer!”
“Thanks.”
Who wrote it again?”
“It was Teresa of Avalanna.”And obviously you can put the non-dialogue parts where you find the most fitting.
At the end of the second part, maybe occasionally tell what the ch…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
Oh, I have to tag someone…
@aislinn-mollisong I just noticed no one ever tagged you! Your prompt is: a hobbit riding a dragon. Yes, it’s random. 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
signing off…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 *gobbles ice cream* oh my goodness isn’t homemade ice cream THE BEST?! McDonald’s McFlurries don’t have anything on homemade ice cream!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic When characters won't talk right… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young I’m by no means an expert on dialogue, buy yeah it looked good to me 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 The poem happened because my mom made homemade ice cream tonight. 😀 *Hands you a bowl of ice cream*
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Readers' Corner in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@dekreel k, bye! 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Comic Poem Tag Experiment in the forum Poetry 8 years, 7 months ago
@supermonkey42 yeah….I might’ve fainted too 😉
- Load More
