@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago

😉
Oh, and there is a word for the smell that comes right after it rains—petrichol. The smell’s caused by an oil (petrichol) that rises from the ground.
And this has been your random fact of the day. 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Five: The Cart at the Edge of the Forest
“Wild troll-things?” Jenna wondered to herself as she soared on Kai’s back through the night.
***
Several minutes later, she was at the edge of the Vivid Green forest, the largest wood on the island. The ankle-high grass shone white under the radiant, full moon (whic…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*tries posting fifth part for the third time* *fails* AAAARGH! SPAM FILTER, WHY!!!!
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@ariella-newheart Thank you! So do I *smirks back*
@ingridrd Thanks so much!! No worries about being late 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Catwing Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Court is called to order!
NO! No, no, no, no, no, no…. That was a terrible pun! X’D
Nice job, Catwing! One question: Who is “Hans?”
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Well I’m doing math. Hopefully I’ll be writing soon.
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 Thanks so much! I really love her!! 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I’m going to go have lunch and do a few things, but I should be done and back in a 1 1/2hr, if all goes to plan. I might see you later?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine (thank you for the link 😉 ) @seekjustice
I’m signing off. see ya! 🙂
-
Josiah DeGraaf replied to the topic Farewell Josiah in the forum Poetry 8 years, 6 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong It’s been an honor to be the editor-in-chief here. Thanks. 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Yes and I watched a bit! A retired actors baseball league??? Curious.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I don’t know, there’s a lot of YouTube videos that are banned/unavailable in Australia, I don’t really know why.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia ah, sorry I missed you!!! had to step away for a few….
no, I haven’t seen “Who’s On First.” is it a show or movie or something?
I’m working on outlining for my dystopian WIP
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I thought so.
😀 Okay, bye!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel here is Joyce! Sorry it took me forever to draw her, I was having a hard time getting it right. Let me know if there’s anything you want changed. 😉

Wow, sorry, the lightings reeeeeally bad.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia Abbot and Costello are two Australian politicians but I assume that’s probably not what you’re talking about.
@rochellaine Whoo hoo!
What are you guys working on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@jenwriter17 So am I! Anyone wish to join? @rochellaine are you around?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m back!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Strong Christian Women in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 6 months ago
@waterlily Yes, it’s nice to see the close and trusting relationship between Naomi and Ruth, how they look out for each other. 🙂
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Writer's Corner #13 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I actually have to leave for about 30 minutes, but I’ll be back….:)
- Load More
