@jane-maree
Active 7 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 909
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @dekreel I drank goats milk for a bit, but never really took to it. I did a completely diary free month and drank soy and rice milk, but I’m currently just on a lactose free diet so I drink lactose free milk. You can get lactose free ice cream too, but it’s really expensive.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I posted a bit too early.
It also has awesome dancing.
Yeah, sometimes I get in trouble for singing too much. and I do get asked to be quiet and then I forget. Thankfully, most of my siblings aren’t that young, so I can be noisy all the time, as long as it’s not too late 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine Ahh, well, I haven’t seen them in a long time, so I’m not sure if I can answer that question immediately.
Yes, I like Rain in Spain and Getting to Know You. 🙂
Disappear?! You’d make me disappear just because I watched an non-educational musical?!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I love Riki-Tiki-Tavi! I used to have a video version of that when I was really little.
Um…well…I’ve never seen it, and only listened to some of it, but I’ve read a very long and detailed synopsis of it. But I do like what I’ve heard of it. Waiiitt.. How do you fit thirteen of you in your kitchen??? is it a very large kitchen???…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yeah 🙁
Not really…I guess it sort of does, being coconut milk and all, but I think it tastes good and you can usually substitute it for real cream and you can’t really tell the difference.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@dekreel Why thank you 😀 *bows gallantly*
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice I take it you’re lactose intolerant? (Should I even be asking…?)
I’ve never tried coconut ice cream. Does it taste like coconut?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
You’re forgiven. I don’t actually like soy ice cream. Coconut ice cream is really good though 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *revives* So many musicals……
The only three I’ve watched are My Fair Lady, The King & I and The Sound of Music.
And Legally Blonde if you count live productions 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice HAHA, thank you!! I suppose I might as well tag you back for the same reason 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ohh, goodness. Sorry about that! I… just went off of the scene in Snapper’s LOKD where Daeus faints of soy ice cream… 0.0
Wow. Sorry about that!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
And I tag @dekreel for all the weird conversations we have. They make me laugh whenever they occur.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Don’t worry, this happens all the time. I think @rochellaine is preparing her rebuttal currently, and eventually we will come to a compromise.
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Yes, yes we have… XD
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Excuse me? Are you insinuating that soy ice cream is lame? It’s very helpful for those of us who *sniffs* cannot devour regular icecream. Actually, coconut cream ice cream is better.
But my protagonist, Alfred, just won’t listen to me! I tell him ‘I command you to describe the deserts of Taranar,’ and he’s like, ‘Nope.’
I relate way too much.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I think we’ve completely gone off topic now 😛
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine @seekjustice *faints*
-
Joy replied to the topic Encouragement Thread in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@seekjustice Ahh. Okay. Yeah, we Americans pronounce it almost the same way. “Criss-miss…”
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@rochellaine I sing ALL THE TIME. I think I drive people crazy sometimes (I’m singing ATOTC at the moment).
Hey, have you ever listened to The Fiddler on the Roof?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
The GIF-Hiders: An Easter Story
Part Seven: Dog, Cat, and Squirrel
“So, Jenna?” began Dekreel after their previous conversation had petered.
“Yeah?”
“What do you like to write?”
Oh, no, <i>that<i> question. She sighed a little. “Umm… several things, I guess.”
“Anything you’re working on?”
“… Not really. I write random essays. And I journa…[Read more]
- Load More
