-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I got 1,100 word written. And a bit of editing down. Yes, I feel as thought this morning as been a good one. 🙂 *I love the different time zones*
@kate-flournoy -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay tonight went exceptionally well. I edited 2,420 words. What did you get?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy That’s great. No you’re not too late. 🙂 See you in an hour.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Bluejay I am. Hope I’m not too late. I can go till nine.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
is anyone around for writing with me in ten minutes? @c-c-lane; @overcomer; @kate-flournoy; @daeus
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus That sounds great. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Writefury I know, I was so sad to miss Archie in that one. 🙁
And I feel I should mention that Mutiny (or is it Retribution?) also has some very suggestive moments between two minor characters. Classic scenario of pretty woman gets captured, decides to seduce her captor to get what she wants. It was very minor and very easily skipped, but be on…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Element and Weather stones in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 2 months ago
@C-C-Lane got it. 😉
I think that’s a fantastic idea though. Very cool!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I am writing a story about Robin Hood’s daughter, Jenny Hood. It is a fictional story but I’m basing mine upon a movie about Robin Hood, so I’m using those characters. It’s lots of fun. 🙂
@overcomer -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
I am writing a story about Robin Hood’s daughter, Jenny Hood. It is a fictional story but I’m basing mine upon a movie about Robin Hood, so I’m using those characters. It’s lots of fun. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Haha. @overcomer. *waves hi* I got 309 words written. How’d you go?
(I haven’t seen Ratatouille yet, but I will one day) 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Word Lists Results in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@his-instrument That is awesome. I’ll probably post the list in the very near future. I promise to tag you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@overcomer 15 minutes will be awesome for me.
-
Hope Ann started the topic Element and Weather stones in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 2 months ago
So I’ve these element/weather stones in a story I’m working on. The elements are connected to certain weathers and colors. I’m just wondering if you can think of any elements or major weather pattern I’ve missed.
Fire = storms
Water = rain
Air = wind
Earth = heat
Ice = snowWhat do you think? 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Edwin Brook in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 years, 2 months ago
My thoughts so far are that it is absolutely amazing and absolutely terrible.
Oh boy, I can so relate to that!
And I’d love to edit this book. I’m good for stage one or two. I tend to focus on characters, emotion, and plot…though I can point out rough or awkward wordings too.
As for a critique swap, you have critiqued a novel of…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Heheheehheeehahahaa…
And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. 😛
Now I think I’m gonna beta-read until breakfast. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
Heheheehheeehahahaa…
And that’s not bad. Not bad at all. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus 218 words and a fifty second head-scratching session.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 2 months ago
@Daeus I’m on. 😉
- Load More
