-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Okay guys, I got 654. What about you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I’m joining you guys, but I don’t think it will be that long. Just had a bit of spare time. @daeus, @kate-flournoy, @dragon-snapper
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess You’re not the only one like that. I love acting and sometimes I have trouble remembering what’s really and what’s not. I dream impossible dreams and waste a lot of my time thinking about the future. I guess that might be why Christ said not to worry about tomorrow. Think about today.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Dragon-Snapper nope. Hop in.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*doctor runs in* *stares amazed and shakes head sadly* Haven’t you ever been told not to run in the house @daeus? I did and I bear a scar for it.
And I’ll let you know, that I can’t write today, as I’ve still got chores to do. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*doctor runs in* *stares amazed and shakes head sadly* Haven’t you ever been told not to run in the house @daeus? I did and I bare a scar for it.
And I’ll let you know, that I can’t write today, as I’ve still got chores to do. -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus *ducks flying glass and sizzling wires* I’m with you. If you still exist after that. 😛 I might have to stop early. We’ll see.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy *bows low* at your service always. 🙂 *disappears to do some other good deeds.*
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus How long did you let voting go for with the book club?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy type in the word ‘HERE’ Then find your link. Get a copy of it. Come back to where you are writing your post. High-light the word ‘HERE’ using your mouse and click the LINK button. You then put your link in the right place (you’ll see) (you should have the word “HERE” in the text link, or the link text; can’t remember what it calls…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy type in the word ‘HERE’ Then find your link. Get a copy of it. Come back to where you are writing your post. High-light the word ‘HERE’ using your mouse and click the LINK button. You then put your link in the right place (you’ll see) and click add link. Then submit. Try again???
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy You can use that link, yes. Is that what you were meaning?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy You can use that link, yes. Is that what you where meaning?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Fantasy books in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus… my procedure? *coughcough* You’re asking me for a procedure. Oookay.
Honestly, I don’t have one. 😛 I have only one world, and though it is insanely complicated and intricate it has become so with four years of thinking and dreaming and wondering. Because I followed no procedure. I just unleashed my imagination and let it run wild.…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@spradlin YES! I’m not the only one who gets moody and cross if I haven’t written in a while. *falls onto the floor in relief.* Phew!
I’m not sure how to say why I write.
Maybe I write because it’s the write thing to do. 🙂
or maybe I write….just because.
But yeah I write. I’ll be stuck thinking on this all day now. 😛 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Alternative Historical Fiction Book Premise in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec *nods head hard* Yes I would read this. Sounds exciting. *goes away nodding heading.*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy It’s like this. Write the word ‘here’ Then find the link that you want. High-light ‘here’ and click link. Then past your link in it. And you get this – here
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@emma-flournoy It’s like this. Write the word ‘here’ Then find the link that you want. High-light ‘here’ and click link. Then past your link in it. And this – here
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Movies in the forum Film 10 years, 1 month ago
@clairec It was made a year ago. And no, the maiden was a friend of ours. Yes, Toby Jay is my brother and technically my user name as nothing to do with him. But it’s a bit of a long story. 😉 My sister made all of the costumes for the movie. She’s in the middle of editing another movie this year and I play the maiden in that one. (I’ll post the…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper I write for two reasons. 1. I’ve so many stories in my head and they I want to share them so everyone else can enjoy them too. 2. I want to inspire others in the Lord, and for me writing is the way I can do that. Stories have power, and I want to use that power for good.
- Load More

@bluejay I think it was two days.