-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I won’t be able to write tonight either. I’ve got stuff I need to do. Sorry. 🙁
@dragon-snapper You’re Deaus’s only hope. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus I won’t be able to write tonight either. I’ve got stuff I need to do. Sorry. 🙁
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus I won’t be with you tonight. Have fun though!
-
BlueJay posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
Correct me if this doesn’t make sense, but this was a quote that I made up myself.
“Everything in life is fair. It’s just not always what we want.” ~ Tessa 🙂
@kate-flournoy @daeus @clairec @everyone -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Yes, I did realize what the visual allowed you to see. I had planed on doing a cross first, but the words came and formed a body, which I like better.
Okay, yeah, I understand that. Thanks for critiquing this for me. I don’t normally write poetry, but I love this form.
Do you mind if I submit this poem to KP with your changes, as long as I…[Read more] -
Greta posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@rolena-hatfield
Long time no see. Nice to “see” you again! 🙂-
Hey @gretald! Nice to “see” you again too! It has been a long time since I’ve been around KP. Mostly because I was gone for the summer at camp as a counselor. I missed the community here! How was your summer? Did you have any family vacations?
-
@rolena-hatfield Being a camp counselor is fun, though! 🙂 What sort of camp was it? My summer was awesome! I got to go on a nice long vacation and have some quality time with my family.
-
-
-
Greta replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse Wow, I love those drawings! I don’t think I could draw my character that well… 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Help With Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
I like it @hannah-c. And it does make me want to read your novel. 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader
Oh, okay. Man, I really need to read the Chuck Black books. 🙂 Both of those names are really clever. -
Greta replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Daeus Thank you. 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@theliterarycrusader
I love the idea of spell words backwards. I need to try that sometime. Which author did you pick that up from? 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic May I ask for some help? -World Naming- in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 1 month ago
@aella
Hi. I love names. 🙂 I usually just think of random letter combinations, or, if I want the word to mean something specific, I look up names that mean ________ [insert meaning]. I also have a thesaurus called The Thinker’s Thesaurus: Sophisticated Alternatives to Common Words by Peter E. Meltzer, which has a lot of unusual words in it.…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess No problem. That’s what the Body of Christ is for, right? 🙂
-
Greta replied to the topic Why We Do This in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@Jess No problem. That’s what the Body of Christ is for, right? 😉
-
Greta replied to the topic The Idea – Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@Bluejay Wow, I’m so impressed! That is SO cool. It looks like a lightbulb (I’m assuming that’s what you were aiming for 😉 ). Keep up the great work!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h As you know I’m running the book club, so I have to read the Hobbit. I’m disappointed that it won’t be a solid month without fiction, but still, reading only one book (and not even the full thing) isn’t that bad. I’m really glad that I’ve done the challenge though. I’ve found better books to read, and they are challenging me in the way…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Idea – Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@sarah-h Yep. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess thanks. I will definitely be using that. I have to go now. 🙂 How’d you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Whoa! That’s amazing. Yeah, it does it for me when I post poems too. Can you tell me how to do one? What are the steps? What makes you choose what to put next?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@jess Whoa! That’s amazing. I’ve never seen a poem like that before. Can you tell me how to do one? What are the steps?
- Load More

@bluejay No, that makes perfect sense.
@Bluejay yep, that totally makes sense.
@bluejay, agreed! 🙂
@bluejay Nice quote! And yes, it does make sense. 🙂
Makes perfect sense! That sounds like a line from a movie or something.