-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P for some reason the link does not seem to be working now…
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I’m praying, @Daeus. I think I can safely say it’s not your writing which at fault. The scene is necessary as an inciting incident and it is tragic, but it isn’t gruesome. If everything written was sunshiny, then there’d not be much to write about…though I suppose hearing a murder in the first chapter could be startling if one wasn’t expecting…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus yes. Once you get through this (and you will, make no mistake) your relationship will be much stronger and built on better understanding.
Still praying.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus yes. I’m praying.
I think the thing with bits like that is that it can come as a real shock to people who haven’t thought through the necessity of darkness in literature. They may not disagree once they think through it, but (especially for moms) the shock of hearing it without preparation can throw them into turmoil pretty harshly.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@winter-rose Thank you so much for the suggestions. There are some good ones here. I know every scene you are talking about so don’t worry about the fact that you can’t remember names. I’ll see what I can do. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H yes, I loved that one! So heartwrenching… which probably explains why I loved it. 😛
Let’s see… I also really like Master and Commander, Horatio Hornblower, Little Dorrit, and Pirates of the Caribbean 1. I like the other Pirates movies as well, but none so well as the first.
-
Greta replied to the topic Hiring! Requirements: General Helpfulness in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 11 months ago
@Rolena-Hatfield
Oh. My. Word. I LOVE THIS! Like everyone else has been saying, I want MORE! This is amazing. And…everyone else has already given all the feedback I would have given. 😉 Seriously, though, I love this. Keep writing for the Kingdom! 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@brandon-miller The more you use them, the more you remember them. Honest XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I have to go now. I probably got 15 minutes or so in writing done. How’d you go?
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy Welcome to the club; people generally think Joy is older than me too. And they are always surprised when I tell them I’m 22. It’s quite fun, really. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@jess I am writing a script at the moment, so I am with you, but I will be jumping in and out and then I will be heading outside.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus Yipeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus I got 1,157… not sure what’s going on… 😛
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@daeus It has, and unfortunately it’s going to be a bit more of a while as I have to go. Sorry I can’t stay longer. Maybe tomorrow. 🙂
Bye. -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Here. @daeus. @kate-flournoy. I’m writing a script, but I guess it still counts. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy I have heard that putting a brick on your head is a good way to start. Just kidding. *hugs you* I know it’s not your fault. I know you have feelings and I’m very glad you don’t lord it over her. *takes back comment about unfeeling little sisters*
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus I’m in.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@everyone There are some great movies being listed here. Narnia, The Inheritance, Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, Pride and Prejudice (ignoring Lydia every time she uses the Lord’s name in vain) Tangled and @hope Epic. I’ve have seen it. 😉
As for me, I have to cut the movies into categories:
2D animation: Bambi
3D animation: Tangled, Bolt, or…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Before you hear it from DeGraaf… in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy *breathes a sigh of relief* Hey, I know you are older. And I also know what it feels like to be shorter than people who are younger than you. I am the shortest kid in our family now. My two younger sisters have sprung above me. *wails* Why don’t little siblings have feelings? *glares at you @emma-flounroy* 🙁
-
Kate Flournoy and
Brandon Miller are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago
- Load More
