-
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h
Fireproof and Courageous are my favorites, though I really like War Room and Facing the Giants, as well. 🙂 No, I haven’t seen Flywheel, though I’ve heard of it. I’ll have to watch it!
I don’t know of any other Biblical animated movies as good as Prince of Egypt with the same quality of music and everything. I wish there were more!…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya
Wait…are you a Harry Potter fan? I love Harry Potter!!! What are your favorite characters? Books? Movies?
Sorry, I’m those are some of my all-time favorite books/movies. 🙂I also love the Lord of the Rings movies (of course), Princess Bride (like I said before), National Treasure, Oceans 11, and the new movie Zootopia was…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya Haha. You see, I haven’t yet seen Fireproof or Courageous so maybe War Room isn’t has good as those two. Going from Facing the Giants to War Room was pretty impressive. And I love any movie that makes me cry. Plus the movie has a great lesson on the power of prayer and how God really does answer it.
You’ve got to watch the new…[Read more] -
Greta posted an update 9 years, 11 months ago
@bluejay I love your new profile picture! 😀
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Inkheart books are even better. The first one seemed a little slow because the movie quickened everything so much, but I still liked it and I loved the next two. Inkdeath was my favorite.
Yes I’ve seen the Robert Downey Jr. Sherlock Holmes movies. They are pretty good. I’ve seen the Martian too. A few objectionable parts, but…[Read more]
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 9 years, 11 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h; @anne-swiftblade; @gretald; @ingridrd; @emma-flournoy; @kate-flournoy; @daeus; @hope; @jess; @dragon-snapper
Thanks you so much. I look forward to sharing future videos with you all. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P ah yes, thank you. I’m not sure what was going on with the first one; it’s working now. *headscratch* Oh well.
I did enjoy this story— loved the humor, and I also really love the way you incorporated the Leviathan passage. That’s one of my favorite passages, btw. 😉
The biggest problem I noticed was quite a bit of telling, versus…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
1. Figure skating is one of my favorite sports. FALSE
2. I hate avocado and anything containing avocado. TRUE
3. I know how to wiggle my ears. TRUE@the-bean
Good job! You guessed correctly. 🙂@rolena-hatfield
Nope, #2 is true! I really do hate avocado.@sarah-h
I actually do hate guacamole…I don’t know why. I wish I liked it!…[Read more] -
Greta replied to the topic New Game! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
1. Figure skating is one of my favorite sports. FALSE
2. I hate avocado and anything containing avocado. TRUE
3. I know how to wiggle my ears. TRUE@the-bean
Good job! You guessed correctly. 🙂@rolena-hatfield
Nope, #2 is true! I really do hate avocado.@sarah-h
I actually do hate guacamole…I don’t know why. I wish I liked it! 😀 -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I wish I could be there, but I’m going to be gone… 🙁
-
Greta replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@aratrea
Oh, this sounds so cool! I really hope I can do this. I’ll have to check my schedule (and with my mom, the master schedule-planner), but I really hope I can come! Thanks for organizing this. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay!!!! @bluejay
Way to go! Awesome job! 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Yay @Bluejay! That’s awesome!
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
Congratulations @bluejay! That is splendtastic!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @emma-flournoy @winter-rose @ingridrd @christi-eaton @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @anna-brie @gretald @kate-flournoy @jadamae @hislittlerose @hannah-krynicki @writefury @hannah-olsen @zo…[Read more]
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Michael-Stanton I haven’t, but that’s just because I’m a technological dinosaur and don’t have an account on any of those social media sites myself. 😛 I’m going to be getting Facebook at least, as I understand it’s crucial to marketing, but right now I’m still happily hermiting with just this forum and my mom’s email. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus that’s wonderful.
Well… the only input I could offer is, just explain how books are supposed to mirror reality because reality is truth, and in the long run ‘… the truth shall make you free.’ That probably goes without saying, so I don’t know how helpful that’ll be, but I hope it is, anyhow.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hang Out with KP Staff Next Friday! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Oh dear oh dear oh dear, I’m going to be gone next Friday. *sniff* 😛
But you guys have fun for me, ‘kay? 😀
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Help Me, Help You, Help…er…The World? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
Thanks @Aratrea. 🙂 That’s great.
- Load More

@gretald Thank you. Tell me about yours. I can see that you’re are holding something, what is it?