-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
*covers face with hands* @Daeus please.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus LOVE IT!!!!!! XD XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Daeus send it to me.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@emma-flournoy Wow! Ask me an easier question won’t you???!!! Um…I have seen a few John Wayne movies and this is the best. John Elder (John Wayne) is a, um how do you describe someone who is the best shot in the west? Anyway, his mother dies and he comes home for the funeral, but there have been many changes since he left and his three brothers…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@rolena-hatfield The link is in here for the video that I submitted. It is called “Call of the Prince”. Enjoy. 🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Christi-Eaton Yes! They show quite a few of their things on there for a limited time after airing them on TV. They are normally on for two to four weeks, so since the fourth episode just came out, I’m not sure if you’ll still be able to watch the first episode or not for free or if you’d have to buy and watch them elsewhere first… Here’s the…[Read more]
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
I could happily strangle you, @anne-of-lothlorien for tagging me on a post like that on Monday morning. No warning of spoilers either. Mom, Joy, and I watch Poldark (love the show) but we can’t watch it live so we stream it from the PBS Masterpiece site on Mondays (did you know you could do that, @Christi-Eaton? PBS has it for free on their site…[Read more]
-
Greta and
Anne Swiftblade are now friends 9 years, 11 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Emma-Flournoy well yeah, but Kili as a character could have been better done even without the Tauriel fiasco. :/
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I Need a Title in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien hm… ‘Out of the Mouths of Children’? Okay, that may be a little long and a little obvious… 😛
I really like @Daeus‘s ‘I’ll Fly Away’.
Aaaaaand I’m drawing a blank. I’ll let you know if I think of anything else though.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 11 months ago
@Anne-of-Lothlorien no, I haven’t. And please don’t remind me of Kili… *groans* I like him much better in the book. 😛
SO, I offer you sympathy. *offers sympathy on a silver platter* But I really can’t relate. XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Leviathan in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 11 months ago
@R-E-P sure, no problem. I work best with examples too. 😉
So take this first paragraph: The wind whistled through the crenelations on the castle wall. To Carl, it was a common place sound and he was not consciously aware of it. Regardless, it made a fitting backdrop for his boyish imagination as he planned a strategic mission against the wily…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@kate-flournoy I love Little Dorrit, and most of the other Dickens movie/mini series out there.
@sarah-h I’v heard of I am not Ashamed and it looks really good though I’ve not seen it yet.
I really want to see Priceless too.
And The Great Escape and The Imitation Game are really good. I didn’t care for Unbroken as much, but that was because…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h For me, the emojis look normal. Do the ones above look squished for you?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Squished emojis in the forum Questions and Support 9 years, 11 months ago
🙂 🙁 😛 😉 Let’s see
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@sarah-h I really do want to see Fireproof soon. Yes, I do know what it is about. One day…and hopefully in the near future. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@mark-kamibaya The Sons of Katie Elder is DEFINITELY a great movie. Really, really, really, really, really, really, really….good. *considers adding a few more ‘reallys’.*
As for being scared of snakes, you at least have a lot of warning before Kaa enters and she is not made to be jumpy. I am totally petrified of snakes too but I watched it at…[Read more] -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 9 years, 11 months ago
@Sarah-H it’s a Dickens— about the youngest daughter of a debtor’s family who has to work to help her father pay his way out of debtor’s prison. Love story, but so much more— it’s about family, and sincerity, and courage and determination and self-sacrifice— it’s one of my all time favorites. Definitely recommend it.
As with all Dickens,…[Read more] - Load More
