@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner
so, you quote? And you are contrary? *eyes you suspiciously*
Excellent. I myself am a rebel.
I, Dragon Snapper, one of the only resident dragons–not excluding @kate-flournoy – welcome you here. It is fantabulous. Be warned of the dragons. Fatefully, though not without my dissent, I myself am one: a dragon. It causes no disadvantage…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner
so, you quote? And you are contrary? *eyes you suspiciously*
Excellent. I myself am a rebel.
I, Dragon Snapper, one of the only resident dragons–not excluding @kate-flournoy – warn you to watch out for those of us who have slightly lost our minds in ventures of writing. I am one of those. Fatefully, though not without my dissent, I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Hope finally has her wish. in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@northerner
so, you quote? And you are contrary? *eyes you suspiciously*
Excellent. I myself am a rebel.
I, Dragon Snapper, one of the only resident dragons–not excluding @kate-flournoy–warn you to watch out for those of us who have slightly lost our minds in ventures of writing. I am one of those. Fatefully, though not without my dissent, I…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Coarse language in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!
*very seriously* This makes Dragon Snapper very pleased.
😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi guys! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Here, I’ll help you pick those up. *gobbles them all up*
@bluejay I’m not feeling so good now…
@emma-l Heh, so maybe the dragon has a bit of a sweet tooth. But hey, it’s Christmas, and I fly a lot so, I don’t mind. 😛 Anyway, Welcome to the most amazingiziest place on the internets! Just though I’d warn you, *glances around* *whispers*…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep! I’m exceedingly happy! I will not melt the chairs!
I wrote 732 words!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I did not feel writer’s blocky.
How’d you do? -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep! I’m exceedingly happy! I will not melt the chairs!
I wrote 732 words!!! YAYAYAYAYAY! I did not feel writer’s blocky. -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy Yep, still here. My muse though it might come back for this one. New ideas almost always work.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #3 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@kate-flournoy @daeus I’ll be writing/planning.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Go to recent forum topics. There are two topics of this.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ahh! How’d I make two of those? @daeus Are you able to delete the other one? 😛 Oops.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
Ahh! How’d I make two of those? @daeus Are you able to delete the other one. 😛 Oops.
-
Snapper started the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
This has nothing to do with catching trout. No, but it has to do with our hook. The first sentence, page, paragraph, chapter.
I’ve lost he fine art of coming up with a good hook, so, if you all have any tips, that would be most appreciated. In addition, if you have a book that has a great hook/starter sentence, then I would be glad to see those…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic Catching Trout in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
This has nothing to do with catching trout. No, but it has to do with our hook. The first sentence, page, paragraph, chapter.
I’ve lost he fine art of coming up with a good hook, so, if you all have any tips, that would be most appreciated. In addition, if you have a book that has a great hook/starter sentence, then I would be glad to see those…[Read more] -
Snapper started the topic in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
This has nothing to do with catching trout. No, but it has to do with our hook. The first sentence, page, paragraph, chapter.
I’ve lost he fine art of coming up with a good hook, so, if you all have any tips, that would be most appreciated. In addition, if you have a book that has a great hook/starter sentence, then I would be glad to see those…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus one last suggestion about the final sentence.
he is forced to confront everything he fights for shattered, everything he cherishes put to the test, and a long-hidden truth that will threaten his life.
I think that there should be a ‘being’ between ‘for’ and ‘shattered’. There needs to be some sort of verb there.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus One quick note, where you say’ discovering a historic treasure, Matthew returns…”
You spelled Matthew with one ‘t’. -
Snapper replied to the topic Attack this, please in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I really like this third version, but I still have a few battle-moves I like to use. 😛
First off, you say ‘vague shadows surrounding’. Well, my mind inserts the word ‘shrouds’ instead. I don’t know. I just think that word works better there.
Secondly, you say ‘wreak his vengeance’, it just doesn’t seem to fit. I start thinking ‘wreak…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ren in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths
There are some very cool and well-done battles scenes in the prequels, but Anakin was very annoying. - Load More
