@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01W4G Aha! I knew I recognized it.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
Okay, now that that’s out of the way, *cough*.
@catwing
Hi! I’m Dragon Snapper! Melter of chairs and writer of Legends. Greetings.

Salty air, you say? Do you like the beach? 🙂
Your novel sounds really cool, though I have to ask, what is a Catwing? (forgive my dragonish ignorance).Do you play any instruments?
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Catwing Has Landed in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
I’m first!
Welcome to the Bestistest place on the internets! -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yay! I don’t like cats either! *does a dance*
I love dogs too.
Salome–for some reason, that sounds familiar to me. Is there a story behind it? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Yay! I don’t like cats either! *does a dance*
I love dogs too.
Salome–for some reason, that sounds familiar to me, does it mean anything? -
Snapper replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Figured I should probably say HI here and not derail the other topic.
So without further ado…
Hello!
Dragon Snapper, at your service.
So, I understand you heard about the Legend of King Daeus–what’d you think? 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 1 month ago
@salome01w4g Hiii!!! *flies in on musical notes*
Welcome to KP! It’s great to you have you here!
Do you like cats or dogs? -
Snapper replied to the topic What You Think of When You Hear the Word "Texas" in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@shannon Hi!
When I think Texas, I think of a desert, then for some reason, the Rocky Mountains. (really not sure why.) Then I think of a giant star in a city, because of the Cowboys (the football team). -
Snapper replied to the topic Beta-Readers for a Short story? in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 1 month ago
@seekjustice At your service.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 1 month ago
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 @ethryndal @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses @jess @anyone else
I’m on and writing. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hi, Members of This Kingdom! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@celticcailin Oh my goodness! You play a lot of instruments! I also play guitar and piano, and sometimes the celtic whistle.
@kate-flournoy I think its funny you said that there are a few other dragons floating around here. I do not float. I soar. 😛 (By this, RaeMarie, you must gather that I too am a dragon)
@that_writer_girl_99 *blows smoke…
-
Snapper replied to the topic What Villains Would I Use for This Story? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
Leave it to Daeus to think up of monkeys.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking I’m signing out now. I wrote 620.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@that_writer_Girl_99 Elizabeth, join me and together we can rule the galaxy! *holds fist out beckoningly*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughterofthekings Yes-es. Precious. We loveses gold very muchses.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daughteroftheking Hello! *gives you 1-fourteenth share of gold*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*un-buries self from gold and Arkenstones*
I shall now write.
@daeus @kate-flournoy @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @bethanysinkyroses @ethryndal @jess -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Nuts.
See above @epicaddie2 -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@addie
Let me start here.
A dragon is never late. She arrives precisely when she means to.
Second…There’s a quiz that tells you which Ranger’s Apprentice school to go to??? AGGH! Where is it???? *flails and ransacks the internets*
I see you don’t like Evanlyn. That’s fine. I don’t really either. How about Alyss?
What’s your favorite song? -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello, fellow writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@joy
Hiya! Welcome to Kingdom Pen, the amazingiest place on the internets!
Do you play an instrument? - Load More
