@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic New things in the forum Announcements 8 years, 11 months ago
Ooh… Ah! This is cool! Very cool! And the picture thing. Ah. 😀 Fantastic!
Thanks @daeus and all the KP people
-
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always *Lightbulb dings in my head* If you like acting but not performing, maybe you could get into acting on the radio! You wouldn’t have a lot of people watching you, just listening to you! Of course, that doesn’t solve the problem with your parents… Just a silly little long-term idea. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Ben P, I know, right?
Once one starts talking like this,
They just cannot stop! -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@leumeister @dekreel @perfectfifths
You guys are crazy!
I can’t talk like normal now,
only in haikus.It is kind of fun,
though. I like your idea.
Someone should try it.😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
That’s a good idea!
Maybe in a world in which
Words matter a lotThe very first book
That came into my mind was
The Phantom Tollbooth -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Challenge accepted
You’re right, it’s seriously
Not that hard at all! -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
@perfectfifths, @supermonkey42
Those are very good!
And very relatable
Good job, Ben and Louise!Oops, I messed up. Oh well. 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
An onimous voice,
in the dark: “It is time for
the Jedi to end.😀
A brown shape zooms past,
tail wagging and tongue panting-
It’s my dog, Porter.The moonlight shimmers.
Stars and trees appear hazy
mirrored in the lake’s depths.I could do some more,
but I’m starting to get tired.
To bed I go.The last one is one of Daeus’s 6-8-4 haikus.
-
Joy replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@lady-iliara I didn’t know there was a spin-off. Doesn’t sound quite as good as the original movie, for what it’s worth.
-
Snapper and
Lady Iliara are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy and
Leumeister are now friends 8 years, 11 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic Haikus in the forum Poetry 8 years, 11 months ago
Any original haikus??? (No offence to anyone!) 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Ah, you mean in general! Sorry about that! *blushes* Hmmm… Mostly in my diary these days. But then again, don’t I always? Other than that… essays for school, more and more ideas for writing projects, ways I can improve my novella… Yep, that’s what I’m writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@catwing Thanks for tagging me!! Unfortunately I am not participating in NaNoWriMo this year. I just don’t have time. :'( Prosperity, bravery and new ideas be with all you brave knights who are tackling NaNoWriMo!
-
Joy replied to the topic Friends..? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@ck4always Hi there! I believe we’ve met before. Welcome back! Yeah I really want to take acting classes too, even though I don’t want to be an actor
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper changed their profile picture 8 years, 11 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Inspiration Board in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@emily-d @allison-grace @aislinn-mollisong @emily @catwing @salome01w4g @daeus @kate-flournoy @ingridrd @sarah-anson @alltheotherpeopleonthistopic
I made another one.

Picture credit via Pexels
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #10 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g @ck4always @emily @winter-rose Okay, so I actually have to go now. I’ve got something I need to work on. Something, unfortunately, does not have to do with writing. Come one, Something! Anyway, I wrote 713, a meh amount.
- Load More
