@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Ew. Carrot pizza. No.

*throws virtual ice cream everywhere* 🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦🍦
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal I like your idea about the bell. I feel like someone would “ring the bell” on every forum thread though! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
Thanks for the input guys! I think I figured it out. The electricity for the entire city was taken (by means which I shall not post for fear of spoilers. That’s way there’s no standing danger for my characters, like lava or smoke, or nuclear waste or… *cough* monsters and demons ( @daeus , if ever I need the randomiest idea ever, you’re the man)…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Ice cream? Oh yeah, you’ll fit right in. Ice cream is highly prized here abouts.
XD funny you’d mention carrots and pizza. I had those in the same meal the other day. *shrugs* Don’t know why though. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
*waves hand slowly in front of eyes* You will read The Count of Monte Cristo. It is the book you’re looking for. *Silently raises hood of black cloak* *walks away mysteriously*
@supermonkey42 You are not the droid we’re looking for. *waves hand dramatically* Move along.
-
Snapper replied to the topic How would you start a riot? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal *waves hand slowly in front of eyes* You will read The Count of Monte Cristo. It is the book you’re looking for. *Silently raises hood of black cloak* *walks away mysteriously*
-
Snapper and
DragonGeek are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Welcome! We can always use more dragons on here. Why not? And Stan sounds especially cool. 🙂
Btw, I heard that dragons like raspberries…
😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hey Everyone in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Hey fellow ENFJ! 😉 I am an ENFJ as well, Dragon Snapper, or D.G., if you want, for short. Although people have called me Snapper before. 🙂
So, henchman, what’s your favorite food? (Don’t worry, you’ll graduate soon enough.)
Welcome to KP; I look forward to seeing you around!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@lifeofkatie *eats all the ice cream*
@emma-flournoy I won’t tell Josiah what you said about frogs. *mourns over frogs*
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writing Romance in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
My point is based on a principle I’m going to call Daeus’ principle just to stroke my vanity. This principle states that if you know at a certain point in your story you can get a reaction out of your reader, do not have any of your characters react at that point or the reader will not react. For instance, if you think you can get your rea…
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragongeek Aha! Your cover image is Toothless!!! AWESOME!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Can it Possibly have been a Year? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal First off, I’ve been meaning to say this.

Secondly,
YOU’VE BEEN ON FOR A YEAR?!! A YEAR ALREADY! SWEET!

-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
Oh, and good choice with TSFH! Yeah, there name is awful, but the music is great. So I call them TSFH. Have you heard any Audiomachine songs?
-
Snapper replied to the topic *bursts in in an explosion of confetti* in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragongeek Awesome name. I myself am Dragon Snapper, pleased to meet your confetti-filled acquaintance. 😀
What’s your favorite … um … *tries to think of an original question*
Meh, forget that.
What’s your least favorite book? I personally can’t stand the Incredible Journey. Or, what was that other book? Ah, the Glass Sentence. I also…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic War-Torn City in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 10 months ago
So, I have an idea on the less nuclear-natural disaster side of things. What if the whole population has been lied to for years about the war. The government has trained everyone to believe that it was a war between their country and an evil outside country, but it was actually a revolt where some man or group started an uprising,…[Read more]
-
Snapper and
Lillian Parks are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 11 months ago
@salome01w4g I’m glad you have friends who are so willing to help! *brainstorms a Bible verse…* This came to mind:
“Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition with Thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ…[Read more]
- Load More

