@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@sam-kowal Welcome!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel HI! I suppose that KPA is going well? 😛
I’m listening to my epic playlist. It’s a mix of a whole bunch of stuff.
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@perfectfifths I heard they canceled it a few years ago :'(
But my sister and I have a DVD set, so we can watch them whenever 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl @dragon-snapper Oh hi, girls! I’m so sorry I didn’t see you guys! I’m too engrossed in my story 😀
Short story, eh? What’s it about if I may ask? 🙂
I’m listening to epic music, too! What are you listening to? I’m listening to a bunch of “Fresh Aire” albums. It’s electronic music.
Ooh, I like finding old notebooks, too! M…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Well, I can only write in ancient dwarvish. It didn’t take me long to learn, since I practiced it a lot. I can still write it today. 🙂
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh wow! That’s cool. You know how to write in dwarvish? Did it take a long time to learn? And I love finding old notebooks. They’re sort of like finding old treasures of memories and ideas 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_Girl Ooh…deleted scenes eh? Hope you find a way. 😀
Yes! EPIC MUSIC! Epic music and old notebooks. I just found my first notebook. It has stickers and whole pages written in dwarvish. XD
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper I had this scene planned out in my outline, and if it were a longer project I would probably keep it, but I feel it slows/muddles the story since it’s so short (I’m aiming for 5k) so now I have to figure out how to integrate the important points of the scene into other parts of the story.
And epic music is good for getting the…[Read more] -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@introvert_girl Yes!! Aren’t they! I’m listening to epic music and stuff. 😀
Oh boy. Short stories. Those can be challenging.
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
@ethryndal I don’t really struggle with developing characters but what you said was helpful for even me! (Especially the last part. I’d never quite looked at it like that.) So thanks 😀
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh new story ideas are so shiny and fun!
@dekreel *waves* Hiya!I’m thinking I’m gonna try and outline this scene that’s giving me a bit of trouble… *sigh*
I’m working on my first short story ever and so I’m coming against some challenges I’m not used to, haha. -
Snapper replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Yes! I haven’t seen them in a while, but their shows are awesome! 😀
And unfortunately no, it’s not Star Trek.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Hi and doubly hi! I’m going to find a new story idea!! Bwhahahahah!
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper @perfectfifths I’m glad I’m not the only one who has watched the Mythbusters! 😉
Snapper, is yours from Star Trek (random guess)?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon @daughteroftheking @dragon-snapper @emily @winter-rose @anyone-else
I’m (finally) starting on chapter 1 of the KPA!! Anyone around?
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@daeus Thought you might like that 😉
@princessfoo That’s perfect! Thanks!!
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
Oops I forgot to tag you in my reply @shannon haha. . .
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Help! I don't understand my characters! in the forum Characters 8 years, 10 months ago
What @ingridrd said about giving them something unique is very important for me, but that’s also just a stepping stone. I have to be careful not to let their strangeness define them forever (unless of course that’s an important aspect of the character).
Deciding on how you want them to grow through what happens to them over the course of the story…[Read more] -
introvert_girl replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Yes of course! *sends a virtual hug your way*
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
I got a prayer request: My Spanish teacher’s mom just passed away. Pray for peace for her and her family. She is one of my favorite teachers 🙂
- Load More
