@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@princessfoo Oh! I didn’t say my weaknesses were all of those things! Those were the ones on my list! Oops XD
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper No weaknesses?? Everybody has a weakness! (no offence)
What kind of suggestions? Like weaknesses you could have? *pulls out list* Let’s see, I have perfection, presque vu (tip-of-the-tongue), fear, “imprisonment,” procrastination, discipline, discouragement, and lack of motivation.
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Yes! It was perfect! 😀
Anyway, I wouldn’t say mine is procrastination with writing, but that I’m perfect. Yes. I have no weaknesses whatsoever. 😉 Okay, actually, it’s probably uh….ummm…Yeah, you know what, I don’t have any weaknesses.
Dekreel, do you have any suggestions? Something that would be helpful in the story? -
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper Star Trek gif!!! 😀 😀 Hehe
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Okay, I’m just going to do one villain, but I will try to have everyone have weaknesses.
@inkling-for-christ I can so relate!! I spent two weeks making notes for an essay I was going to write, and I didn’t start writing the actual paper until the evening before the due date! XD
So! Writing weaknesses! ‘Fess up! 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel
Procrastination eh?

😉Anyway — the idea of having each writer with their own villain is cool but I also think that you’re right about the army. Not to mention it might take a lot of extensive work to think up each and every villain. Plus, I’d like to stick together. 😉 And that way, if you have the shapeshifter villain, it can…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas with Every Christmas Card I Write in the forum Art 8 years, 10 months ago
@mariposa Aw, man! Teach me how to draw!! Oh, and the logo is just awesome 😀
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose Praying that you keep the faith and that you write a lot! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic A Keeper Adventure in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@winter-rose @kate-flournoy @daeus @emily @dragon-snapper
Thank you all for your feedback on the prologue!!
Still writing the plot… Mom gave me a suggestion that there should actually be as many villains as there are writers, each designated for one writer. And they all represent writer’s block. Each writer could have like a writer’s blo…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@emily @dekreel @sam-kowal @daughteroftheking @perfectfifths @introvert_girl @ingridrd
Thanks guys!! I’m so excited to write this!
But why, why oh why does world building and the other things have to take so long? 😉
Stan…..I don’t think that the king will let you have a Dragonfly Kiwi. I’m a dragon and he won’t even let me have one. :(…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic And for "Gosh-sakes", watch your language! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@xonos-darkgrate I’m going to stick with my opinions from the previous discussion that @daeus mentioned. I don’t think that you should have them.
1. Not only do they infiltrate other people, but it’ll also get stuck in your head. I find that the more I hear them, the more I think them. And even if they aren’t “that bad” they still make me…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@supermonkey42Â It’s not too long. It looks interesting!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Synopsisises in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dekreel Nice synopsis! Sounds promising.
Here’s the synopsis for my current project:
My name is Thomas. Thomas Leukauf. This is my story.
Or, rather, this is my father’s story, in which I am a character. I wasn’t really a hero, mind you. I was more of a slacker, only interested in what I could get out of things.
50 years ago, my father was t…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g Good! God answers prayers. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@salome01w4g *gasp!* Praise the Lord!!! Oh, Hannah! *big bear hug* I’m so happy!!! Oh I can’t stop thanking God for this!!!
Here, I’ll do it 😉
@emily @shannon @ingridrd @supermonkey42 @daughteroftheking @kate-flournoy @catwing @dragon-snapper @winter-rose
*can’t stop jumping around* Oh, praise the Lord!!
-
Joy and
Mallory O'Bier are now friends 8 years, 10 months ago -
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
Still here…..
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@jess-penrose Oh right. I forgot you guys were in the future.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #11 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@shannon @jess-penrose @emily @dekreel
*peers into emptiness* Helloooo? Anyone writing…?
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Snapper Synopsis in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 10 months ago
@dragon-snapper You’ve already gotten me hooked on the character. And I like how Joel finding the fruit seems to initially be a good thing, but turns out to cause a lot of trouble. Good luck writing your story! (you can do it! *claps you on*) 😀
- Load More
