@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@emma-flournoy Does Daniel write? I don’t think I’ve seen him write…
@notawriter Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!
I also LOVE drawing, journaling, and daydreaming about characters and stories I’ll never write! I have always loved stories. I’m not sure I’ve ever carved homemade stamps though…
My favorite Bible verse is pr…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
OOps @emma-flournoy
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello Emma 😀 My favorite book ever…. ? Hmm I would probably have to say Story theives The Stolen Chapters (Its the 2nd book in the series.) What’s your favorite book? (if you have one that is.)
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhhhkayy that was a long list XD
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths That actually makes more sense LOL
-
Joy replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 My favorite kind of music right now is actually instrumental music. My favorite albums/collections are:
- Fresh Aire — a series of eight albums of cheesy electronic music. Some of it is too cheesy to me, and all the rest is AWESOME. I listen to it as I write the KPA
- Windham Hill’s Winter Solstice — Also a series. I have volumes…
-
Joy replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@daughteroftheking XD XD XD I totally heard David Attenborough’s voice as I read yours XD
@ethryndal @shannon Oh, it is true! I was attacked very quickly as a newbie.
I loved it XD
-
The fledgling Artist started the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey, everyone!
As you may have guessed from my username i’m not actually a writer. Though I love learning about the complex art that is storytelling and discussing it with my two sisters! @introvert_girl (my older sister) and @itsastarrynight (my younger sister)
My other main interests include drawing/art, journaling, carving homemade stamps,…[Read more] -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
I love Einaudi’s Nuvole Bianche too! I also love I Giorni SO. MUCH. And Melodia Africana III, Passagio and I could go on and on.
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight yo
@shannon she’s my lil sis 😉 (aren’t sisters great?) -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Snapper replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 *que piano guys music*
@jenwriter17 Ah! I love Ludovico Einaudi. Which is your favorite of his? I think mine is Nuvole Bianche.I like a lot of instrumentals as well…. I have waaay too many playlist for writing.
Audiomachine. Pretty much all of their songs. They’re epic. Like TSFH.
Brunuhville. They have some pretty, epic,…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 I may or may not have been one of those insurrectionists…
.Walking up to people and saying ‘HI, I’m a Kapeefer!’
.Ceaselessly pointing out cliches and stereotypes.
.corrects grammar
.love ice cream way too much. Even if they don’t like ice cream, they love the thought of it.
.coffee. Yep. Just coffee.
.and they…[Read more] -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hello there! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@itisastarrynight Your username made me think up a story…
It was a cold December night. King Daeus and a small group of his most trusted knights hiked through the deep snow blanketing a thick forest. Their breath was easily visible in the freezing air.
The king held up a hand, signaling a stop.
”What is it?” asked Kate. “Troll thing…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, Helen Jane Long’s music is beautiful. I listen to a lot of instrumentals while writing, especially The Piano Guys, TSFH, and film scores. Also whatever is on “Classical for Studying” on Pandora. 🙂
Ludovico Einauldi… never heard of the guy. I’ll give him a listen.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic How to Spot a Kapeefer in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel Uh… everything I was going to say was already said by someone else. *shrugs*
@seekjustice *gasp* Are you implying that there may be traitors to our noble king residing in this very forum??? We must find them immediately and give them our harshest punishment! (That being no ice cream for a month. 😉 )
@daughteroftheking New favorite…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese started the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
A lot of people love to listen to music as they write, and I’m definitely one of them. Here are some of my favorites that never get old:
1) Helen Jane Long music. So. Beautiful.
2) Ludovico Einaudi. His music has a unique touch to it
3) Bluegrass Worship CD (30 songs by various artists) available on Amazon
4) The Nelons music. A gospel music…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Platform and Marketing in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Check out yourwriterplatform.com. It has a ton of info on this subject; about marketing, getting the word out about your book and/or website, building an email list and marketing. Also the book Build Your Platform by Jelen and McCallister. That will answer your social media question too.
I get ya, I’m an introvert too. It makes it hard to talk to…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic The Geekiest Xmas Song in the Universe in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
lol, I love it!!!❤
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
My WIP: a sci-fi trilogy
Saving up $$$ to go to the 2018 Realm Makers Conference! - Load More
