@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Poems by Alfred the Great in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Okay, I know this topic is ancient (it’s the second oldest in “recent forum topics” at the moment), but this is actually pretty cool! Alfred the Great sounds like a good guy, and his poems are pretty good. I was skimming through the book, and I found it interesting that the translator inserted notes about Anglo-Saxon language. I have alway…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Ohhhh, that’s a lot of guesses…
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Here! Or here! Or here or here or here or here or here or here or….
BTW these aren’t random guesses. I have been looking quite carefully (or as carefully as my impatient, impulsive self will let me…)

-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! 🙂
@shannon, you’re big on music, right? Do you write music at all?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Wha?! Oh, that’s so cool! Good idea, too! The porgs were totally a hit. They’re so funny XD
-
Joy replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths …….. R-Ratatouille? I doubt it
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Quote That in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths I’ve heard it somewhere but I don’t remember where…. but then it might not even be the same one you’re thinking of.
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 @catwing What about a Chasm Beast with a cat’s tail? *smirks* Just attach a cat’s tail to a wolf!
(But please don’t get confused — I’m NOT a wolf. Even though I keep calling myself a wolf. I’m NOT)
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 OHMYGOSH So exciting!!!!
Quick question: Can it be specific like “how to write a good fight scene” or does it have to be something universal like writer’s block or grammar?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
Wow, guys! lol, long lists! i love it❤bluegrass/country music lovers unite! I’ll have to check out these bands and songs some time when life isn’t so crazy, hehe.
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
They are called porgs! (If my spell checker will let me type it 🙂 )
Interesting fact: the reason there are porgs is that the real island that they filmed the movie on was covered in puffins. They found out that it was impossible to physically remove them all, and digitally removing them would cause problems, so they digitally…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well Ike melted a chair.
Wait…
-
Snapper replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I think not, for I am the Chosen One.
You know you’re a writer when you write books. 😐
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Well, Ike stuck out his tongue at Link.
I don’t either. This is normal, right? 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@perfectfifths Ike said that that’s ridiculous.
Yep. But we’re writers. Being crazy comes with the job description.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing Interestingly enough, my character already does both. 😐 On the run and underground. But he’d prefer to be on the run.
@perfectfifths Ike told me to tell you that he won’t. No matter what. You could make him drink coffee and he still wouldn’t. Sorry. *shrug*
He would rather never see moonlight. Besides, he be asleep anyway. 😉Would…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Ooh, hard one… solitude, maybe
@perfectfifths …Moonlight
@catwing Technically she’s already on the run. Constantly. And she loves it X)
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie2 Josiah, XD XD XD
Lin… 0_o
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
I can now join this conversation! @dekreel @supermonkey42 @his-instrument @introvert-girl
Introvert-girl Now that is an interesting prediction. Especially since Kylo has always had conflict… Then there was that scene where Rey was in lessons with Luke, and he said ‘You went right to the dark.’
Ben–what were those cute things with the big…[Read more]
- Load More




