@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
introvert_girl and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy and
The fledgling Artist are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel
I’ve never heard that one before so i’m not sure haha. Im sure when I hear the answer it will be a face palm moment because I didn’t think of it myself.Okay here is one of my favorite jokes. ^_^
A sheep, a drum, and a snake fall off a cliff……… Baa-Dumm-Tisss ;D
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter “Floofy?” *snort* Yeah thanks! Nice choice of words XD
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic Jokes/Riddles/Puns/Memes in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And The Lord said unto John, “Come forth and receive eternal life”…. But John cam in fifth and won a toaster.
*dies laughing* That’s great XD XD
Can we bring this topic back?
@aislinn-mollisong @dragon-snapper @lady-iliara @whoever
Here’s a very simple one: Why did the military tank go to the doctor? Guesses?
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus I’ll echo the others. I like the second one much better 🙂
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@emily
I also love the piano guys! Whats your favorite song by them at the moment? -
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@introvert_girl Hmm… that’s an interesting theory. It makes sense. When Kylo Ren is more in his “Ben Solo” mood, he’s actually fairly likable.
@itisastarrynight That’s interesting, because my favorite part (besides the boy at the end) was when Luke faced off Kylo Ren (as a Force ghost.) I thought Snoke was killed way too easily and that ther…[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Favorite Music. What's Yours? in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
The child of light soundtrack is super inspiring for me right now (Its a game, though I’ve never played it and know almost nothing about lol)
Also love listing to ambient music with rain sounds. Super relaxing/inspiring.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for sharing! I love to hear about what other people are into. I’ve never read that book but I’ve heard about it! 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Pinterest in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
@daeus Yeah, I’d vote for #2 as well
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Hey, everyone! 😀 in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa
I love the idea of card making! Though i’m not very confidant in my artistic skills yet so i’ve not really done much of it. I believe i’ve made a couple before though! Do you like making cards? 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
Great to meet you Abby!
Whats your novel about? And how long have you been working on it?
Hmm and lastly.. Pancakes or waffles? 😀 -
introvert_girl replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Really? I didn’t know that about the puffins. Interesting 🙂
@koryn-koch I actually thought they used Yoda well, in teaching Luke something. It also showed us that Luke was stubborn enough that only things from his past could sway his mind. (Yoda, and R2/Leia when he played the old recording.) I think it also served well as a…[Read more] -
introvert_girl replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 Welcome! We’re all glad to have you! 😀
Do you have a favorite genre? -
Joy replied to the topic Poems by Alfred the Great in the forum Poetry 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 Wow. You ventured deep into the ancient, spooky cave of old, dusty topics and found a treasure! I’m impressed! I can’t let this turn back to dust…
@daeus I just read the poem Of Fame and Death on page 41, and WOW. Just wow. I had no idea Alfred the Great was such a talented and deep poet. I especially liked the first seven sta…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj @dragon-snapper @ethryndal @catwing @ingridrd I have two characters!
The first one’s name is, um… Dekreel (Not me! A different Dekreel. He’s a historian… I was named after him actually 🙂 ) Anyway, he’s in his mid to late 20s. He has curly black hair with a beard that looks like Daeus’ beard. Pale blue eyes, fairly small nose,…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 Welcome to the Bestest Place in Cyberspace!!! 😀 😀
New Zealand?! WOW, I don’t think we’ve ever had a New Zealander on KP before. Special welcome! (I’m from America, BTW, but there are also a few Australians, a couple Canadians, and at least one English person.)
What is your novel about? 🙂
Just what Grace said, MBTI is a…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic King Daeus in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@epicaddie Wait, WHAT?
*squints* … Hmmm… You have been trained well
- Load More
