@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
I find this conversation very depressing. 😉
Okay….soooooo.
I actually think that everyone else covered it. The one kill-dragon scene I wrote was terrible–perhaps I should have asked this question myself.Besides, I can’t give away information on how to take down my comrades.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Ice cream and Raspberries in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@supermonkey42 @sam-kowal @inkling-for-christ The Ice cream and raspberries were originally made popular by Daeus, just because he loved them and made mention of them at random times. I incorporated that into the LOKD, which is the first (as far as I know) of the Kapeefer Literature. 😀
Does that answer your question?
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Ice cream and Raspberries in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ @sam-kowal
As far as I know, the LOKD is the original source. But I’m not 100% certain. You’d have to ask @dragon-snapper.
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
@alia I get ya X)
That’s a beautiful song! Sorry I didn’t reply sooner…
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And signing off *siiigghhhh…..*
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Glad to hear I’m not alone. 🙂
@catwing But who will teach me the ways of the force now!? -
Joy replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@catwing @jenwriter17 I haven’t heard of it, but it sounds awesome! Unfortunately I won’t be coming.
Jen, I’m excited for you!! I know that feeling where you just wanna squeal about it. Have fun!! Hope you meet Nadine Brandes (whoever she is…)!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice I’ll miss you!!
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @emily @shannon @supermonkey42 I’m here. Again…
-
Joy replied to the topic Would You Rather Character Edition in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Write a book, probably
@catwing A cabin. She hates being ostentatious. (welll, sometimes she loves it…)
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic Greetings, Fellow Writers in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@abby1 Hello, and welcome to the Kingdom of Pen, the only place where dragons talk, words are worth their weight in gold, and raspberries might as well be the official currency. 😀
Ah, New Zealand… you’re lucky. 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Welcome back!
I haven’t been on here long enough to remember you, but for some reason you sound EXACTLY like a character in a book I just read. (Daryl from the Time echoes trilogy by Bryan Davis.) I guess your writing style is similar to the way the author wrote that character. (Fortunately, she was one of my favorite c…[Read more]
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@inkling-for-christ You just click of the “forum” button at the top of the page and navigate to the category you want to post the thread in, and then click “Create new topic” at the top of the category’s page. It’ll give you a text box to write the first post in.
(Luke in The Last Jedi: “It was a cheap trick.”) 😉
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
Let us all have a moment of silence for Luke Skywalker…
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
oh! Ethrydal already mentioned it! (Beat me too it haha.)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic I Gotta Get Me Some Writing Books in the forum Non-Fiction 8 years, 9 months ago
Have you ever heard of
The positive Trait thesaurus:A Writers Guide to Character attributes. By Angela Ackerman? Its really cool!
She also has a negative trait one, an emotion one, an urban setting one.. and a few more I think 🙂
My sister @introvert_girl has the negative trait one, the positive trait one, and the emotion one and…[Read more] -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic How to (realistically) kill a dragon in the forum Plotting 8 years, 9 months ago
@gabbyj
I feel like what is ‘realistic’ has a lot to do with the context of your story. I’ve never written a fantasy but I feel like (pls correct me if i’m wrong ..) a large part of making a ‘realistic fantasy’ is having strong suspension of disbelief with your audience. I’m aware this doesn’t really answer your question but .. uh food for thought? -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Hey that’s great! That just means you are improving 🙂
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic What Stan and I did on Christmas in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal I am truly honored. I have been featured in the first Kapeefer Literature Christmas Special.
I’m sorry to have ruined your Christmas, though. I could have at least waited until January 1 to collect your rent!
XD 😀
Okay, That was hilarious! Somehow I had missed the fact that STAN CAN TALK! You and him make very good book c…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses That’s kind of a scary thought, actually. Me — A Chosen One…
Dekkie?! Ohhhh, mayybbeeee. As long as nobody else calls me that XD
I’m an ENFP too! Well… I guess I’m also an ENFJ. It depends…
I like you already! 😉
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong I wrote 692 words, plus a few edits here and there. I will now proceed to read Embers Burning 😉
- Load More
