@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose Err… Are you guys still here?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Greetings, Aislinn! How fairs the country Aethasia?
@winter-rose Yeah, funny how that happens ;-P
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose *salutes back* Onward, soldier! 😉
How’s your New Years Eve going?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose @dragon-snapper @sam-kowal @catwing @aislinn-mollisong @seekjustice
I’m beginning the fifth chapter of the KPA! Care to join me?
-
Joy replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â Wow, 2017 just slipped by!
Let’s see…
- Read more (my dad says I need to…)
- Post, or at least finish, the KPA (It’s THAT long that it’s a New Year’s resolution 😛 )
- Find ways to tighten my writing
… That’s all I can think of 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I have to head out now. 😀 I wrote 733…
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose XD So are puppies. And all little things. 😀
One minute their cuddling, and the next they’re chasing nothing. Maybe their tails.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Aw, kittens. 🙂
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose Quiet well. 😀 Gearing up for 2018 (whaaa?) And you?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I am here! 😀
-
Jenna Terese started the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I’m so excited for 2018! 2017 has been a huge year for me learning more about the writing craft. So many things have happened; I’ve joined the Jerry Jenkins Guild, become a member on KP (yay!), followed sooo many blogs, made writer friends, and I finally get all those writer memes and jokes, hehe. Here are my goals/resolutions for 2018:
1) Keep…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Semi-Grand Return of the Ink Rose in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@bethanysinkyroses Oh, and yeah! There’s a whole topic for prayer requests!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This is such a cool idea! I’d love to share some of the things I’ve learned and discovered…
How I get over writer’s block by summoning inspiration
Every single book I write I get writer’s block at least twice. It’s not fun. Because I really want to write, but the words won’t come or I just don’t feel inspired at the moment. Here’s what I do w…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
*gasps in shock* i can’t believe most of you haven’t heard of it! It’s so awesome! It’s a Christian writing conference for fantasy and sci-fi writers, and they have a special session for teens. you can check it out at realmmakers.net.
sorry, i don’t know any portal mechanics 😜
@aratrea you should definitely go!
-
Ben Powell replied to the topic The Last Jedi in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Luke was just amazing. I could watch an entire movie of Luke doing his everyday life, and I would find it fascinating.
@alia Well, actually, J. J. Abrams kind of hinted that Rey’s parents weren’t important, and Daisy Ridley said she thought it was obvious after TFA.
Yeah, I agree that Finn was a bit boring. Oh, and Finn’s number was F…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic The Kingdom Pen Songwriting Corner in the forum Music 8 years, 9 months ago
I’ve got rhythm in my blood and melodies in my thoughts.
That would actually make a good first line XD
@shannon Is your family a musical family?
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99Â *wails* I KNEW IT WAS TOO LONG!
It’s okay. Um…. That’s a problem. Cuz everything I write ends up either very long or very short XD
TAKE TWO!
How to Make Action Scenes Interesting
Instead of just focusing on the action itself, like who did what etc., focus on what the character is feeling. Otherwise it will just sound…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
And as you asked us to tag other Kapeefers….
@shannon @seekjustice @jane-maree @inkling-for-christ @jenwriter17 @daughteroftheking @bethanysinkyroses @princessfoo @introvert_girl @lady-iliara @KAPEEFERS! (I’m so glad Daniel found that word X) )
-
Joy replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Do they have to be thought over? How thought over? How long does it have to be?
Sorry about all the questions!!
I’ll give it a try…
How to Make Action Scenes Interesting
It can be a fight scene, a chase scene, an argument or even a celebration. My advice: Put the spotlight on the characters, their feelings and their…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic ANYONE ELSE GOING TO REALM MAKERS 2018?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 Yeah…that’s a ways a way from me too, although I have heard of it before…
- Load More
