@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Joy and
Jenna Terese are now friends 8 years, 9 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter I’m sure you’ll get there though! 👍I hope we get to see some of your poetry here on the KP forum some time 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
Thanks! Ill check it out but I don’t think i’m ready for something like that yet haha.. -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@notawriter Book Pipline is going to have a poetry contest soon i think, if you’re interested (bookpipeline.com)
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17
Yeah it seems really daunting but i’m excited to see where that takes me. 🙂 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
This. Is. Amazing. 😀  King @daeus is spot on.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
Fun goals! @notawriter poetry sounds like a fun area to discover
@mariposa my family really likes to watch Bonanza (Hoss is my favorite character), The Rifleman, Big Valley (Jared’s my favorite character), Andy Griffith show, Dick Van Dyke show the best. how ’bout you?
-
Joy replied to the topic The Wingfeather Saga Short Film in the forum Film 8 years, 9 months ago
@christi-eaton I just watched the Wingfeather Saga short film last night! It was cool! I liked Peet X)
I loved he part where it was sparkling everywhere when Leeli started singing, and the fang was like blown away. That was AWESOME! So well done!
Oh yeah, I agree with @waterlily about the footnotes. HILARIOUS XD
-
Joy replied to the topic If KP was Edible… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Wow. That’s…. awesomeist thing… yeah, @kate-flournoy, you and me both
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel I joined August 2016ish. So I guess a year and a half now. Though it feels like an eternity. I’ve been writing for 3 and 1/2 years. Maybe 4… *shrug*
@winter-rose I know! I was looking through those ancient posts…time travel can exist, can’t it. XD
(not writing yet)
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@dragon-snapper Yep, that’s the one I found! For some reason I expected it to be two or three years ago, but I guess you weren’t on KP yet… How long have you been on KP?
(BTW I’m not writing. Yet…)
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
@lady-iliara Randomistest fact ever: I had a dream last night that I was watching the Super Bowl, and one of the teams was called “Western Iliara” or something. I was cheering for it… GO TEAM! *waves flags*
*reads back over this* *cringes at randomness*-
Oh my word THAT IS HILARIOUS! 😆😆 Honored to be in your dream…sorta…at least my name was… 🤔🤠😶🤣🏈
I actually dreamed that I was meeting some of my Aetherlight friends last night—that’s weird…😯
*goes off to ponder this* *reads your post to my sis*
*enjoys randomness*-
That IS weird! LOL I think the other team was called “Concave” or something odd like that. There were two topics on KP for each team for people who were cheering for them.
I thought you might like the randomness ;D
-
-
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
I don’t think I would call it a resolution but recently ive been thinking a lot about learning to write poetry? (Something I know next to nothing about..) I guess I’d like to see how much I can learn about it before 2019 rolls around haha. 🙂
-
introvert_girl replied to the topic A New Cast in the forum Characters 8 years, 9 months ago
@sam-kowal Thanks! It hadn’t occurred to me that they didn’t show any of the older characters until later in the film. I think that would help a lot.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@Dekreel @winter-rose Anyone else wondering. Man this was a long time ago. Back then I melted chairs too.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic My Writing New Years Resolutions and Goals 2018 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
These are all awesome goals!
@mariposa I checked out your blog (thx for accepting friend invite btw 😘). your art is BEAUTIFUL! i looked at your ’25 days of Christmas’ pictures. I love the Bonanza and Rifleman pictures the best because i watch that show.
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong @winter-rose I seem to have gotten distracted looking through the archives… I’m looking for the first time @dragon-snapper has melted a chair. She says it was in Writer’s Corner #2, so I’m checking it out…
Anyway, happy writing!
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose That’s more of an outside motivation than an inside inspiration, I suppose 🙂
Is it an article for KP?
-
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 9 months ago
@winter-rose I know! So then you wouldn’t be pressured to keep writing all night! XD
@aislinn-mollisong Yipeee! Another Kapeefer Adventure!!
I’m getting the feeling that everyone’s writing KPAs all of a sudden because they’re excited about mine, which is taking forever…Â I may be totally wrong XD
- Load More
