@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Snapper replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@graciegirl YAHOO! YOU’RE BACK! 😀
I throw ice cream around in your honor! 😀 🍦🍦🍦🍦
Um…
Well, I started a blog. Silver Phoenix
😀So glad you’re back, Gracie! 😀
-
Snapper replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I’ll be sure to tag you. I will after all, need something after beta-readers for the finishing touches. 😀
@dekreel Nope. Never too late. 😀
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Worry not. I totally understand that. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sorry! I had no idea what a saber looked like. Google didn’t help at all XD
Thank you!!! I had fun 😀 (origami cranes are tricky to draw…)
-
Joy started the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Well, I guess there is something worth glancing through…
I spent all night working on a bunch of Stick-Kapeefers… XD

And some closeups for your benefit 🙂




@dragon-snapper @graciegirl @catwing @lady-iliara @daeus @inkling-for-christ @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @xonos-darkgrate @sam-kowal @KAPEEFERS!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel oh, lol, they stole it from me! 😜
@seekjustice @dekreel i forgot to ask if anyone had any title ideas for this idea too. Guardians of Airos is the name of the series, but I’m terrible at figuring out titles.
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17Â LOL
Actually the reason I like it is because there’s a character in Dr Who named Tegan. Different spelling, but still cool X)
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@dekreel okay, I love action too! fight scenes galore!!!
heehee, thank you, me too! I enjoyed getting unique names like, Jada, Keegan, Axel, Bentlix, Trex, Aubrina, and such…
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice okay, got it! is there a specific date you would like it back by? I’m actually still on Christmas break, so I’m not sure how much will get done in the next week (spendin’ time with the family, ya know). But when school starts again I’ll be able to read more.
-
Joy replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds fine! Just be sure there’s a bit of action. I love action 😉
Also I LOVE the name Taegan!!!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Silver Phoenix in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 9 months ago
Yay! Thanks so much everyone! 😀
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice thank you! i was afraid it might be a bit common too. i’ll have to keep brainstorming!
-
Jenna Terese started the topic Guardians of Airos blurb in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 9 months ago
Hello everyone!
I’m currently outlining my first sci-fi novel (or is it fantasy? Idk, I’ll figure it out eventually). Would anyone be able to tell me if this is a good idea or not, if it’s cliche or it needs anything? I’m still kind of unfamiliar with the sci-fi/fantasy genres, so I’ll take all the help I can get! Also, I’m terrible at writing…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice i think google docs is fine, though i’ve never used it before. anything i need to know about it? and just so i know and everything’s clear in my mind, what kind of critique are you wanting?
I’m so excited!!!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
oops, sorry! i just realized you said you have enough readers…..well, i’ll be available for future novels 😁
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Sector One: Insurrection – Betas in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
*raises hand nearly popping arm out of socket* ooh! ooh! If there’s still a reader slot open, I’d LOVE to read it! Congrats on finishing it! 😉
btw, I checked out your blog. it’s looks great and i look forward to posts in the future 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 9 months ago
@skredder
That would be lovely 🙂 thanks! -
Joy posted an update 8 years, 9 months ago
One can forget a story, alter a story, or even throw away a story, but one can never completely abandon a story
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 9 months ago
@seekjustice This sounds like an awesome idea! If you don’t already have the readers you need, I’d be happy to be one. 😁
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
Oh, @jane-maree see above. I didn’t see your post until I had posted.
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Looking for an Illustrator in the forum Art 8 years, 9 months ago
@mariposa Since they are for children’s books, they can be simple or detailed, and I don’t really have a preference for black/white or color, except that color would probably sell better. I don’t mind if the illustrations are a little cartoonish, though I like realistic better. The biggest negative about cartoonish drawings is that I cannot st…[Read more]
- Load More
