@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Questions About Modesty in Writing in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 8 years, 8 months ago
@gh24682468999 Thank you for this! And it’s okay, I like long posts 😉
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa my thanks to you and Aberdeen!
I’ve only been on a four-wheeler a couple times and that was with someone else driving. But I really liked it!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice alrighty then! I’m enjoying it so far and I really like Rain’s personality!
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Maybe I’ll just try an episode or two and see how the fam likes it.
Btw, everybody, I just got a KP shirt!!!!!! ‘Write for the Kingdom’😁❤😁❤
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder
Yes!! So cool. Do you have a favorite color? Honestly I can’t ever give anyone a short or easy answer to that question haha.. As I don’t really have favorite colors so much as favorite tones, saturations, and temperatures 🙂 -
Joy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #12 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@dragon-snapper @seekjustice @audrey-caylin @whoever
I’m back. I think (Uh-huh, yep. I’ve taken over the Corner 😛 )
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Heyo Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool thanks! Ill try to watch them sometime.
The fact that they are long probably means they are very informative!Yeah I agree. The feeling of pencil and paper is much more comfortable 😀 It just feels more natural.
That being said I think you can do a LOT of cool stuff with digital! -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic May I say "Hello"? in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine
You play the harp??! That’s so cool aaaah. I don’t play the harp but I love people who do! Its such a beautiful instrument 😀 -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! I already kinda know who you are haha but welcome!!
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Hello! Welcome back to KP 😀 I’m new so we haven’t met.
That’s so cool that you like to paint ^-^ I like to draw and would like to get into painting.
(not quite there yet tho)
Oh yeah and I’m INFP! (Ill save you the trouble of asking lol) -
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@ingridrd @epicaddie2 @alia @daughteroftheking @seekjustice @whoever
A friend of mine was going to get married last week, but the morning of the wedding the groom called it off. I don’t think they’re engaged anymore. 🙁 Please pray for her and her family. She’s so heartbroken.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Just a bunch of stick people. Nothing to see here… in the forum Art 8 years, 8 months ago
Cool! I can tell you spent a lot of time on it. 😉
-
Joy's profile was updated 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Joy replied to the topic *waves manically* ;P in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@kballen I thought you said you were Ravenclaw with a dash of Gryffindor XD
-
Snapper and
Skredder are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Wow 16 people! I’m sure there’s never a dull moment in your house! We go to homeschool events and conferences too. If you live close to Missouri, USA we have quite a few events throughout the year.
I don’t know why it insists ‘homeschool’ isn’t a word. the world is against us! 😜
Okay, see you Monday
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 My cousin plays ice hockey, so I know a little bit about that. 🙂
There are sixteen people in my family, (including my grandmother, who lives with us). We do all those things you mentioned. 🙂 We have a HUGE collection of board games.
Another thing we do is we go to a lot of classical music concerts. And we go to Christian and h…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine I love playing offense postitions! mainly ’cause i’m bad at defensive positions, ahem….. My siblings and I have wanted nets like that for a long time! we just have a hockey net, which is a little difficult to score with a goalie in front.
There’s 6 people total in my family. besides playing sports outside like soccer, basketball…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 It has been several years since I played on a team, but when I did I played right offence. Now, all I play is backyard soccer. We do have two nets, but they are only about five feet tall, and the boys complain because they’re always getting “field goals”. 🙂 In the back yard, I still usually play offence, but we switch positions pr…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine Yeah, South American teams are really good. It all started when my brother got into that team. Because soccer is a bigger thing in Europe, the teams tend to play better than the USA teams (no offense to my country. I’m a patriot, trust me), so I think that’s why he picked them. Well, I made the transformation from hating soccer to…[Read more]
- Load More
