@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Thank you! Yeah, I actually thought it was pretty cool. *nods* Yeah, the book was a little heavy for me too, but not overly so. If it was just a tad more, I probably would’ve quit. 😉 I’m also not a fan of Christie’s rebellious character, and how she acts very familiar with both David and Neil. But at the same time, we watched these…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Be in Our Newsletter!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Okay…*takes a deep breath* *thinks hard* There should be something I can share.
Let everything inspire you:
As a writer, I observe things. Like everything. Whether it be how the the streetlight catches the glimmer of the puddles, or what it feels like to be literally freezing, longing for a warm house to step inside of. It’s amazing how much…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@jenwriter17 I like #2 a lot, but I have read a lot of books with the same premise. That doesn’t actually bother me at all, because I love everything cliche and stereotyped, 🙂 but it might be hard to write it different enough that most readers would like it. (I would probably like it anyway.)
I also like #3, but an important thing to note m…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Thank you!
@supermonkey42 Thank you! I’m glad it sounds original, and I really hope it is. 😉
@jenwriter17 Thanks for the welcome! I can tell that I’m really going to love it here. 🙂 I love all of Chuck Black’s books, the Ilyon Chronicles, and Lord of the Rings. My favorite genre is fantasy, though I also really enjoy…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livigiordano Welcome fellow homeschooler! KP is awesome!
What are your favorite books/genres/authors? Do you have other hobbies outside of writing?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Okay, thank you!
-
Jenna Terese and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Ben Powell replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Welcome!
Pure Starlight sounds really cool. It sounds like a fairly original concept.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@radically-surrendered, yes, I think he does become a Christian, or close to it in the book. And his wife actually died a long time before Christie came in childbirth. So that whole element isn’t there.
@mariposa Nice to meet both of you! I love making earrings, and I make cards…sometimes. I love to read, and play the piano. And I love doing…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
Also tagging @that_writer_girl_99 @radically-surrendered @kballen
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
*nods* Yeah, those episodes I would count as some of the older, better ones. We’ve watched the whole series. 😉 Both Adam and Albert are pretty cool. But in the final episodes, it isn’t even about the Ingalls anymore. Sadly. It’s mostly about Laura and Almanzo.
Oh, have you gotten to when Nellie gets married? Those ones were pretty funny, with…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Oh sheesh. That’s hard. I would have to say team David. But they’re both awesome. *whispers* I read the book, just because after that final episode, I NEEDED to know who she ended up with. That was the most horrible ending every. *sobs* Anyway…have you read the book? It’s actually pretty similar. And she didn’t end up with who I expected her to.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice Sure!👍
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@emma-flournoy Thank you! I’m feeling at home here already. Y’all are great at welcoming people. Yeah, practically the only reason I said Little House on the Prairie is because I couldn’t really think of many TV shows. XD. I like Mary, I think. She’s pretty cool. Yeah, the episodes seemed to progressively get more strange though. I liked the…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Book Recommendations in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa Okay, I’ll check that one out too. 😉
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@sam-kowal in this book, I have tried using Latin words. It’s pretty fun. and when I want something a bit different, I can use that! Or other other languages as well. It just depends.
@mnvalentine I love classical music, which I also love to play on the piano. That’s definitely the biggie, though I also love contemporary Christian.
-
Joy and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus Yeah, I kinda know you…because of everything on KP, and I just recently signed up for your Show don’t tell course. Thanks for the welcome!
-
Joy replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano That’s okay — not a lot of people here watch TV 🙂 My favorite is Doctor Who.
I like movies, too! What’s your favorite? Mine issss…. I have several, all of which are animated. Inside Out, Home, Despicable Me, Finding Dory, and probably a few others that I’m going to head-desk over because I forgot it.
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
Heyyy! @Dekreel I’m so glad that I’m here too!
Favorite books:
Let me just say, all of Chuck Black’s books, the Ilyon Chronicles, and Lord of the Rings. But I love way more. I’m an avid reader for sure
TV shows…
I’m not sure. I don’t really watch many shows. I’m more of a movie person. But I like Little House on the Prairie, and the Christie…[Read more]
- Load More
