@itisastarrynight
Active 8 years, 3 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 134
-
Jenna Terese and
LivGiordano are now friends 8 years, 8 months ago -
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Futeristic Executions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@seekjustice I was thinking the same think as @sam-kowal I forgot how different Australia time is from the USA. I was like “3 o’clock in the morning!” 😜
Sequel to Stars Fill Infinity?! *fangirls*
hmm…..you could take the more advanced executions we have in the world today and go from that. Electric chair maybe, or another form of electricity.…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic Calling all artists! in the forum Characters 8 years, 8 months ago
-
Jenna Terese posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
Quirk about me #3: I tend to squeal about awesome looking book covers😜
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I dunno, I want to protect my identity, I guess 🙂 One can’t be too careful on the internet
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec Is it safe to answer that question……? I’m in 11th
-
Joy replied to the topic PRAYER REQUESTS #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@clairec I feel ya! Praying now 😉
-
Snapper replied to the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
@daeus @audrey-caylin Thanks for the awesome tips! I’ll try to do as many as I can! 😀
Now, about the email list…I don’t actually know how to make one of those. Either you know?
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano Thanks for the welcome! Glad we’re getting to know each other 😉
-
Jenna Terese changed their profile picture 8 years, 8 months ago
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Irrational or Rational? in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
Ooh. I totally love this idea! @inkling-for-christ
Would being a dreamer put him in danger, or do people just look down on him for not being “smart” like the rest of them, or interested in the same things? I guess I’m saying, to what level is he not accepted? Are dreamers put in prison? Is it illegal? Does his family reject him? Does he write…[Read more]
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@rochellaine SAME! I love meeting new people, but they have to come up to me first. (or I have to work up the courage to approach them, which usually doesn’t happen.)
And welcome, @jenwriter17, even though I’m newer here than yourself! 🙂 And I’m already getting to know you a bit.
-
Snapper posted an update 8 years, 8 months ago
@jane-maree Hey! *waves* I meant to tell you: I got a blog! 😀
silverphoenixwriter.blogspot.com
-
LivGiordano replied to the topic Hey Everyone! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@mariposa I just realized your name means butterfly in Spanish! That’s so cool. Idek why it took me so long to figure it out. 😉 Well, I think your hair looks super great short. It suits you perfectly. 🙂 I haven’t had much time to make jewelry lately either. *whispers* Writing has consumed my life.
Yes, your blog looks great. And tell Aberdeen…[Read more]
-
Snapper started the topic Reader Base in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 8 months ago
Hey guys! I know that KP has lots of articles on this, but some of the options of building a reader base aren’t open to me. Like social media. I can’t do much of that.
Do you guys have any suggestions as to how I can promote my blog and writing to build a reader base?
@daeus @aratrea @kate-flournoy @hope @audrey-caylin @rolena-hatfield…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder Oooooooooooh, I like how you think! Then maybe the MC that’s part of the underground people could be lying to herself about the intentions about the Underground group, telling herself that they are actually good and different from the government, when they really aren’t. Writing what you said down…….😊
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic If You Know Anything About ASL in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 8 months ago
@anne-of-lothlorien I don’t actually know anyone who is deaf, but I have interacted with and observed several deaf people, and my mom took some classes on ASL in either high school or college, so she’s told me a little bit. Here’s the compilation of my knowledge. 🙂
1. Deaf people do make sounds and move their lips while signing. The sounds a…[Read more]
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic A Belated Hello! in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 8 months ago
@emily-d I love big draft horses too! Clydesdales are SO CUTE! I like Friesians too. They’re just gorgeousness! I ride a Friesian Quarter horse cross. His name is Tux. He’s so adorable and such a goof ball! I have to think twice about wearing a hoodie with draw strings around him ’cause he’ll want to play with the strings. I love ‘im though ❤
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@skredder @dekreel @radically-surrendered Thank you for your advice, friends!
@mariposa Yeah, that just came to me this morning when I thought about the title, that it reminded me of the Civil War a bit too. I’ll keep working on other title options. Any ideas? It’s probably hard to think of any now since the plot is non-existent at the moment.
-
Jenna Terese replied to the topic Which Idea Should I Tackle Next? in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 8 months ago
@livgiordano I know what you’re talking about in Revelations. I was thinking about that too, and I’ve seen it done in movies at least twice and maybe in a book too. Does that mean I should probably not do it?
@radically-surrendered Thank you! I’ll think about the chip thing, I think I’ve seen it done a few times already.
@sam-kowal I agree, I’ve…[Read more]
- Load More
