-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Joktan is a really cool name! I’ve never thought of doing that – picking the name first, and then the character. It sounds like a fun way to mix up the monotony of plotting. 🙂
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus BTW I am sorry if that GIF made you feel uncomfortable in any way. I’ll restrain myself from now on XD
@rochellaine I know! That was my reaction, too X/
@clairec @notawriter @graciegirl @jenwriter17 @epicaddie2 Thank you all! 😀
Claire — Umm…. I’m going to see how comfortable Daeus is first… X)
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Norma Jean Lutz is a really good author (one of my favorites) who published her books in the 70s-00s. Now most of them are out of print, but she recently put them on kindle.
She now runs a young authors coaching website, and has published several booklets with snippets of writing advice. If you contacted her she would probably be able t…[Read more]
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@clairec I get an email announcing that you mentioned me along with several loud, annoyed remarks, so, confused, I come over here and find a half page of you trying to spell my name. 😀 Sorry it caused you so much trouble! 🙂 I assume you were originally trying to comment about the Stolen Raspberries comic?
@dekreel That is really weird. 🙂 …[Read more]
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
wat *is confused*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
whoops messed up the tag @ingridrd
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingidrd Yeah man! Noses are hard. *nods*
Thankyou! You’re a sweetie. 😀@jenwriter17 Yay! I’m glad you like it 🙂
That’s Stella haha. (Not the name I would have chosen now, but 7 year old me thought it was majestic.) Shes a cutie pie, but a bit spoiled.
-
Snapper replied to the topic The Better Books Survey in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Yeah….. no.
I don’t really know that many authors. Haven’t been to any conferences really–one local teen one–but otherwise… not yet. XD I’ll let you know if I can think of any.
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 It sounds neat! I would read it. *nods*
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@ingridrd Cool drawing! 😀 Good job. I think you captured Rin’s character a little better then I. haha. *thumbs up*
-
Joy replied to the topic Cliches of Dystopian Novels in the forum Sci-Fi 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17Â It sounds really cool!
The only thing cliche I see about it (putting it next to the video on Dystopian novels) is the fact that the main character is a teenage girl
I’m no expert on the Dystopian genre, so I might be worng…
But still, I would read it 😉
-
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Art Exchange #2 in the forum Art 8 years, 7 months ago
@jenwriter17 Okay! Done 🙂 Sorry, it took a bit longer then I wanted it to.Â
Ick, sorry about the bad lighting xD
I hope the expression suits Rin, even just a little bit xD I probably erased that mouth a good 10 times and i’m still not quite happy with it. Ah well. 🙂
-
Joy posted an update 8 years, 7 months ago
@aislinn-mollisong Can you send me the link to your Ember doc again? It disappeared mysteriously…
-
Rochellaine replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@seekjustice I never saw a sparkly bear; I never hope to see one; but anyhow or anywhere; I’d rather see than be one! 😀
@notawriter It wasn’t very hard to find an illustrator. I created a topic on the KP forum titled “Looking for an Illustrator” and got a few answers. I think it took a couple weeks before I got a definite agreement from s…[Read more]
-
Sam Kowal replied to the topic Andrew Murray On Prayer in the forum Book Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@epicaddie2 That’s neat 🙂
I’ve read a little of Andrew Murray before, although not much, and thought he wrote about faith and prayer very well.
I’ll see if I can find a copy of On Prayer sometime soon. That may have actually been what I read awhile ago, I’ll have to look back into it to remember
-
Joy replied to the topic You Know You're a Kapeefer When… in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a kapeefer when you spend a ridiculous amount of time trying to think of a kapeefery thing that you do (That hasn’t already been said!) and then feel bad because you couldn’t
Well, you invented the word “Kapeefery!” That’s something XD
You know you’re a Kapeefer when all of a sudden you start loving the name Josiah…[Read more]
-
Joy replied to the topic You know you're a bookworm when…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
You know you’re a bookworm when you try to find themes in everything, not just books
-
Joy replied to the topic Kingdom Pen Captions in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 7 months ago
@daeus I know — It’s creepy *rubs head* X)
@notawriter I did actually consider that! I’ll leave it to someone else to add the raspberries
@perfectfifths Oh, my indeed 83
-
valtmy and
MNValentine are now friends 8 years, 7 months ago -
The fledgling Artist replied to the topic Character Name Exchange in the forum Fantasy 8 years, 7 months ago
@kaya-young Yes! Owen! 😀 I love that name too! My favorite fictional character ever is named Owen (So once again my opinions are biased whoops)
- Load More

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1M9wPbE-ElWr1tqtDjqACHUxumE_sj25pTx-bLkvwX7s/edit?usp=sharing
Here ya go! Unfortunately, the chat has broken somehow. So….yeah. But I finshed chapter three!