@hybridlore
Active 4 hours, 14 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
Taking a break
-
Enid replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
With a goal in mind for the end of the month (coming up more quickly than I wanted!), I’m going to write for a while. :00
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
@whalekeeper awww that stinks, hope you feel better!
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
I have a huge headache and every time I try to RP, I get on my own nerves 😭 Let me recover from this virus and then I’ll drop-kick Lucy farther into the labyrinth.
-
Enid replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months ago
The prototype looks so good! I’m really excited. Especially for the projects feature. It was a little hard to see stuff on my tiny phone screen, but I can zoom in so that’s not really a problem at all.
Thanks again for working on this. I really appreciate it!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months ago

-
Ruth changed their profile picture 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
lol
I am like Whaley, when I see something really cute I just want to squeeze it! I have a stuffed animal named Charlie who gets a lot if squeezing lol. i also have a tendency to squeeze or punch soft things when I’m super excited.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Research… Ugh in the forum Plotting 11 months, 1 week ago
I’m late to the party here, but I’d suggest maybe looking up blogs by people who travel and write about their experiences in other countries. You’d probably be able to get a peek into the culture of Africa through the eyes of an outsider that way. As Koshka mentioned, African culture can be vastly different depending on which part of…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 11 months, 1 week ago
Pardon the late answer, I haven’t been on here in a while!
I don’t really have a good answer; I use the free version of WordPress, which does still have some ads, I think, but I honestly haven’t noticed them, and if they pop up, they’re usually at the bottom of the page.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 11 months, 1 week ago
The prototype looks really good! I didn’t play around with it for very long, but from what I explored i like it!
Having this forum/website that’s actually ours and could be more active forum-wise and with a blog makes me excited! It seems like it’s going to be easier to use than KP atm, but like i said i didn’t spend a lot of…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper LOL
I don’t fault you for it, it’s just interesting that that’s the commonly accepted way of saying something is really cute.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 1 week ago
GuYs. The crazy impulses are growing stronger…
I’m very very tempted to pause literally everything I’ve ever made, and start a completely new world of some kind. I’ve got a desire to create something wonderful… something extremely fantastical. Also a strong desire to make something glow-y celestial beautiful. It’s been haunting me for the…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
What am I saying? XD
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 11 months, 1 week ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h
To be honest… I wanted to squish the kitten like a stress toy. That was my original instinct when I saw it.
But I said I wanted to eat it instead because that’s a more commonly accepted thing to say. 😛
I must feel that way because I have a dog and it’s fun to squish his face when I kiss him. - Load More

