@hybridlore
Active 4 hours, 26 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Yep, food service is my only job right now! And I’m still living with my family! I had thought briefly about moving out, but then realized this might be one of the last years that my whole family is together under one roof, since my youngest brother will be graduating high school and the likelihood of some of us kids moving…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 4 weeks ago
Wow that’s really cool! So is working in food service your only job? And do you live by yourself or with your family still?
And that’s a really great idea… I love how you’re just chilling haha…it sounds like you’re dealing with a lot less stress than the other adults I know.
ooof, learning boundaries can be so hard! But i’m…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
@power That is a weird axe.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 4 weeks ago
That’s so cool! Do you think you’ll do missions full time, or was it more of just a good experience that taught you a lot? Do you know what you want to do now that you’re home?
I don’t think I’ll do missions full time (I mean if God asks me to then who am I to say no? But I haven’t sensed Him asking me that to this point…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
@traiblazer
Hi sorry I also dropped off the face of the earth that is KP for a hot minute! I’m FINALLY gonna respond to you lolThat’s so cool! Do you think you’ll do missions full time, or was it more of just a good experience that taught you a lot? Do you know what you want to do now that you’re home?
What was one of the impactful things…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic idk what to call this but… in the forum Novel Critique Requests 7 months ago
Yes, I love being able to look back, and just read through what I was feeling. Writing is so healing.
And believe it or not, as personal as those things I posted seemed, I didn’t share everything I wrote…there are some things that I don’t know if I’ll ever let people read. I’m surprised anyone read my little journal thingy at all…it…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Daily (Weekly. . Monthly?) Preposterality by TBM: Squishy Splendiferous Rose in the forum General Writing Discussions 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
I’ve been on a trip this weekend and I’ve been working on the Spotify version of the playlist. I will post the links when I finish with the YouTube one!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months ago
@theshadow I’ve been alright. I haven’t been doing much art since I can’t seem to finish anything. I have posted a couple things in the art sharing topic though, I think.
-
Beth replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
We apparently do have very similar preferences for music 😂
I also like all of those Allison Eide songs!
Yeah! There are just a few of Claire Leslie’s songs that I like. Twenty Something is probably my favorite. I tried to like the song Original but I couldn’t get into it lol. Also her music also reminds me of the summer for…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Guess who's back for now in the forum Start HERE 7 months ago
Hello! It’s good to see you back! How’s it been?
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Sharing the playlist links early because I’m impatient @theducktator @elishavet-pidyon @koshka
Spotify: h ttps://open.spotify.com/playlist/3iKMTGlFlZzSvEn0BD7Hrx?si=PxzUrQ0uTMi-4kikvR3gZQ&pi=laM9tPVgQBOML
Youtube: h ttps://music.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLE0LzFsylp29hEhG4QexoZHGizyfwcH-Q&si=cElzp44E-jbumaB7
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
The piano
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Is this going to be YouTube or Spotify? I only have YouTube, but can make a Spotify account if I need to.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
Thank you!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
La Folia -Antonin Vivaldi
Ragtime Despacito -Jonny May
The Swan -Camille Saintsaens
Tocatta and Fugue in D minor -J. S. Bach
Rondo Alla Turca -Mozart (I’m learning this one right now.)
And the Waltz goes On -Andre Rieu
In the Mood -Glenn Miller
Sing Sing Sing -Benny Goodman
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
I just had an idea that we could do this again every month, and keep adding to the playlist! That way we can listen to new music every month!
YES!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
@theducktator peak list
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
They don’t have to be Christian but please no profanity or anything bad lol (not that I think you would put any of those songs down but you can never be to careful haha)
XD I almost said Beer Barrel Polka but I thought that’d be a bit controversial.
I couldn’t do favorite, but anyway…in no particular order, some random s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 7 months ago
I LOVE VIVALDI!!!
- Load More
