@hybridlore
Active 3 hours, 44 minutes ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I LOVE CHICK-FIL-A!!! it’s my favorite thing ever!!
That sounds so fun!!!
Yeah, we’re about 10 hours from Lakeside. Montana is pretty big hahaha
Wow that’s crazy that you know lots of people that do YWAM! I only know one XDXD and that’s because she’s my cousin…most people in the area don’t even know what that is hahaha and we…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Fighting off mean people is a bonding experience
Lucille
Maybe if things had been different, the girls would have been swept up and carried away in an instant. But they surprised the crows – wild things who probably hadn’t seen humans before.
Mel made an excellent row. Her tangled amber hair and swinging arms caught the labyrinth c…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I think fighting off bullies is just their thing now.
Mel
Mel sat her snail gently down on a nearby leaf, then dug out a rock from the dirt. She lifted it up and readied her aim at one of the larger birds.
The crows had pulled apart a large part of the nest and were finding hidden scraps of food and trinkets under the sticks and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
thanks guysss 🥰🥰 🤍🤍
I had a really great day !!
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Lucille
Mel’s eyes glittered. She seemed enraptured by the new sight, even if it was dangerous. She propped her chin on the root and didn’t make a sound. Lucy followed suit.
As the two girls watched, the crow began to look a little different from the others. His ink black feathers fluffed up here and there, untidy and chaotic. His che…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
*snort* hehe, Lucy, you’re the best
If I wrote The Adventures of Lucille Dali ™, a quarter of it would be about Lucy getting annoyed with Paul. She’d pretend to be an apartment tenant and write to her mother complaining about him, because her mother is the landlady.
If you want to, that would be helpful.
Yes ma’am, gimme two shakes
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@whalekeeper If you want to, that would be helpful. Either way, I will try to have something by tonight.
-
Enid replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I can add something to my last post if you want. I should have prompted your next post a little better
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
Happy birthdaaayyyyy 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr Happy birthday!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I really want to write something but I am so stuck 🙁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@grcr HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYY
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
lol, it really could.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
today’s my birthday!! my big 17 🥹
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon
Good morning!!!! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 6 months, 3 weeks ago
ahaha!! That one’s good!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 3 weeks ago
I work at Chick-fil-A, as a shift leader, so I’m in the front doing a variety of things from taking orders and serving food to bagging orders and helping to run the shift and solve issues that pop up!
Ok, so you’re still at least a few hours from Lakeside. It seems to be a pretty popular base, at least among people I know. I…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 6 months, 4 weeks ago
That’s cool! What specifically do you do in food service? And that’s probably a good idea to stay with your family. I understand wanting to be close to them, especially because you were gone a while, and like you said, your brother’s graduating soon!
I’m on the other side of the state–I live in Eastern Montana and Lakeside is on…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 6 months, 4 weeks ago
- Load More
