@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
No prob. Well if you think this art is painful I can’t wait to see what the new stuff will look like!!!
My friend is still holding some of my original pictures hostage. I have to get them back before I graduate or get married!!!! Otherwise I know something awful will happen…….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Wholesome Exclamations in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that
Well, clearly I have failed here.
Please also tag me as well if you end up sharing any scenes <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@kailah-h I love that XD What’s on the different tails?
Those ducks are super cute I love them. I kept meaning tell you that but I kept forgetting lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Wow I’m behind on this topic
@mineralizedwritings Chibi Zuko! <3 Those flames are impressive
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh, looking at my old art on this topic is painful
-
Loopy replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I haven’t drawn Dominic yet! Been busy with work and I’ve hit a pretty big art block.
I will finish him e v e n t u a l l y
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper I saw the original post, I just didn’t feel like responding at the moment, sorry.
Umm, if you’re asking what I would do, I’d probably be tempted to just emotionally distance myself and then regret it after they’re gone.
But, imma assume Marcel is more brave than me, so he probably wouldn’t do that. He might get more protective of…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae Oh I love that song! It was on Dante’s playlist for a while. Don’t remember why I took it off so it’s going back on now XD
@whalekeeper Um, yes. Of course I want it. Show.
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
If you’re wondering if I’m okay, I’m not. But we can pretend everything is good, we can act as if the darkness of heart and soul have fled. We only leave behind little messages, little pleas for help that almost never bring it, and then when this urge takes us, we can curl in the warm arms of blankets, and begin pretending again. All is an act,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh lol I have that on my pyromaniac playlist XD Speaking of, I should pull that up for Loops if she wants it.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Wow I don’t think anyone’s asked me that XD I don’t share a lot of my stuff as you know, but sure, I’ll keep you in mind! ❤️
-
Ruth replied to the topic Song Suggestions in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Heard a song and was immediately like DANTE!!!!
Burn the House Down by ajr I believe. I heard what they titled as the “clean version” so make sure it’s that one cuz…well I think it’s kinda obvious.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Of course I answered! I love questions like this one.
OHHH I love this. It’s like this whole tragic maze you’ve thrown your characters into that can only end angsty. totally on board. XD Tell me if you want to share some of the scenes?
Yw!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! It’s Zuko.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Pretty close. Shy kid barging into his big sister’s room at the wrong time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Them accidentally opening your bathroom door?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
*whispers behind Mandin* what eventually happens with all siblings that you always try to forget but never can and always pops in your mind at the wrong time? It could be a couple things, but this one is the most embarrassing of all of them. That is all I will say. If you have siblings, you’ll eventually figure it out.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Mandin: Only my mom, Honourin and Gloria are allowed to know. Don’t ya go pokin’ in other people’s business, it’s not right.
- Load More

Ik this was posted a month ago but… 👀 You good now, Rae? Are things better now?
Uhhh…
Depends.
Stars, didn’t think anyone had noticed this…
It all kinda boils down to me not being sure who I am.
I know what I was, I know what I want to be, what am I really? Right now, I see myself as a shapeshifter, trying to discover what her base form is.
You and every teen on the planet, sister XD Life be like that, sometimes.
Someday we’ll all know the answer