@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk whether to let someone else go or to go since my characters are being focused on, so… let me know if I should be going at any point XD
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha yes XD Thanks! I’ll definitely come back here if I think of anything specific.
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
What about second breakfast?
-
freedom's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium She’s amiable and outgoing, somewhat strange for a sniper. Loves birds and nature (hence her name lol), enjoys painting and training with her sisters.
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, it’s good to have some vagueness in the outline so you can wing it and potentially enjoy the process more.
p.s. is the picture supposed to be small?
Yessir. Everything on the board is top secret.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It’s Einstein’s pet hehe
-
whaley replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
OCD is my main drive right now for suresies XD Hope you find this a useful point of help for book 2! If you ever want opinions on story structure or anything outline, that’s exactly why I made this.
Throw up all the ideas on a wall, and get them out of your head so that you can think a little more.
Exactly, it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
HA!!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago

Found this browsing pinterest. Can’t tell if it’s a wig for a duck or a duck trying a different hairdo.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah, what’s she like, personality-wise?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t have room for something like this🫣 Anddddddddd I’m a horrible plotter XXD
I like the idea though!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin ok!
Sniper
I didn’t think much of it ’till it was gone.
Two pairs of eyes, watchin’ us for a split second before they dove back into the bush.
Gray fur, and two sets of ears.
Wolves.
Now we don’t ‘ave wolves where I come from, but we’ve got dingoes and thylacines, and they’re basically the same thing.…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper ooh interesting!
This would be useful for my brother, who’s just starting his first story! Unfortunately I haven’t gotten him on here yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @highscribeofaetherium and TECHNICALLY the word “LEGO” should refer to the company. We should be calling them “LEGO bricks” if we wanna be as correct as possible.
lol I’ve always called them Legos, and I’m obsessed with correct grammar most of the time, so…..
-
Ava Murbarger (Solfyre) replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah, I’d say the hunting group for sure!
- Load More


You already had it.