@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle lol I have so many memes saved on the phone I share with my brother
Writing memes, Star Wars memes, video game memes, you name it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin now’s probably a good time to write a RP
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
On my desk-top. lol. It was years ago. I have no idea.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle haha
where’d you find the meme?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I don’t know, I’ll have to check a little later!
I had a great soundtrack and a great scene too…idk I just can’t make myself write that fast *cries*
But that’s over 2,000 words for the whole day (and almost to 40K for the whole WIP) so I should just be content! lol
Sounds great!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Haha, well I had a good soundtrack going and a good scene.
Sure! I won’t write tomorrow unless I get a little time before we leave for church when everyone is still asleep. Sunday is our family day. But yeah If I’m still on this afternoon I’ll do it again with you!
Also, have you seen the newest parts i posted on my…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Oops. Mandin, you need to figure out what a vegetable is!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHHH
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed I LOVE THE COVER IT LOOKS SO PROFESSIONAL
the only thing I wasn’t a huge fan of is the weird connections between the s’s and t’s (I know those are called something, I just don’t remember the name), but that’s just me.
@rae That is too funny!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT.
I wish I had your attention span XD XD
I would love to…except I have to get on the computer.
Maybe tomorrow or later this afternoon (if you’re still on)?
Thanks for doing it with me!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Outlining Thread in the forum Plotting 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper He’s four and a half years younger than me, so I doubt he’ll join for a little while if he does at all.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Good. It’s how i normally write, but it was fun doing it with you!
Let’s see, I wrote 1,698
want to do another?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
WHAT THE HECK?!? I wrote 650 words!!!! That’s gotta be a new record! I should do this more often!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How was your first sprint?!?!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
We’ve got 20 minutes….
Readysetgo!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds great! So, just so I’m clear, we basically will write non stop until the next hour as fast as we can? Then we check in again at the end of that time?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
But a tomato is a fruit too. -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
How about sprint until the top of the hour? So about half an hour. (Idk if I said that right but oh well)
- Load More
