@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Farimiiiiiiirrrrrr
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey @rae . I found an interesting video on YouTube which reminds me a lot of Chase. It’s about several types of trauma response. Type 3, The Darkness, feels a lot like Chase’s personality in the POV scenes/roleplays you share. I cannot guarantee this channel is accurate within the psychology world, since I just found it randomly XD But it might be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok ok XD sure thing
Actually can you tag the lotr readers here? I don’t know who they are lol
I recently finished Lotr and did this Chibi of Farimir.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Ditto on the comment about gesture, the movement and composition is great in that drawing.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@free_and_redeemed @princesachronicle
Thanks guys XD
-
FIREQUACKER started the topic Dystopian Worldbuilding in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@anyone
So I’m trying to write a dystopian novel. I have characters, some vague plot ideas, but no world. I need some sort of evil government, but everything I think of is either really lame, overly ridiculous, or 2020 on steroids. I’m honestly a terrible worldbuilder.😂 Any tips, whether on dystopian worlds, or just worldbuilding in general,…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Poor Nahim. Imagine being a tomato…ugh.😂 I don’t like tomatoes. What do you usually eat for breakfast?
-
freedom changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow You were close
- You got Spy’s perfectly correct. I’m actually astonished.
- Heavy’s was correct too, but I suppose if you know the characters, it’s kinda easy.
- Soldier’s is also very close in the “being delusional” part.
- Scout was definitely showing off, but he wasn’t killing anyone quite yet. It was when they’d first got hired,…
-
freedom posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Riker will be fineeeeeeeeeeeeee. Eventually
-
@rae @savannah_grace2009 Y’all don’t come after me, but Riker may soon be dealing with more than just an infection in his arm in Broken Shackles since he’s now on the run😬
-
I NEED RIKER UPDATES!!!!!
Also, Riker, I finished my 1973 First Aid and Personal Safety book from the American Red Cross and have a copy of the 29th American edition of Gray’s Anatomy (not the TV show, the book of anatomy) on my shelf, plus I have saved articles about injuries, so you better believe I’m going to tell you you ARE NOT OKAY and…[Read more]-
Has anybody actually tried to read the Gray’s Anatomy book? I tried reading a chapter on lymph which I’ve always Ben fascinated with, but had to stop not even a page in because I needed a mental break! Sheesh, Gray didn’t leave anything out,vdid he?
-
Been not Ben. autocorrect.
-
Interesting! I haven’t read that.
also, you’ll have to wait on Riker updates. I’m writing a scene now👀👀👀
-
-
-
-
@freed_and_redeemed
WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME-
Shhhhhhhhhhh. He’ll be fineeeeeeeee
-
-
He’s going to LOSE AN ARM!!!
-
Geez, Whaley😂😂 Who do you think I am??? XD
-
Ummmmm idk an SURGEON WITH A KNIFE
-
😂😂😂😂 you good, Whaley?? I’m a little concerned😂
-
-
-
-
Oh no! Riker, don’t be stupid! Go to the hospital or something!
-
Idk if he’ll listen to you😬🫣
-
I want to smack some sense into him, but I’m concerned that would worsen the problem.
-
@theducktator Unarguably so 😂
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Sef and Lilitu are adorable, dandelions are beautiful, and Eloy is way better than Cassian. AND YOU INCLUDED THE TOAD. OH MY GOODNESS!!!!!! I’M SO HAPPY!!!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle whoaaa
I love that drawing! It looks like it could be the cover of a book!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
This one’s for you.
@anyone-else I know this scene isn’t my best, but I’m super tired and brain-dead…and I just felt like writing something XD
Chapter 15
Sef held Hanna tight to her chest.
Please be quiet, she silently pleaded, rocking back and forth.
A waft of the rancid odor escaped through the secret door overhead, and Sef…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for reading it!!!!!!! <3
Idk if I’d call it a resistance, but all I can say is that light always prevails over darkness!!!!!!!!!
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Sometimes I pretend to myself that I have insomnia. What I really have is a good book and inadequate respect for tomorrow.
-
hahaha I wish I knew you in real life!!! I need someone to make me laugh XD XD
-
💙💙💙 KP ought to have an annual conference so we can meet in real life.
-
We could all show up to @freed_and_redeemed ‘s book signing…😲😱
-
…and then you would all learn how dreadfully BORING I am in person!
(but really, it would be amazing to meet some of y’all!)-
SOME, lol, that makes it sound like I meant it would NOT be amazing to meet others of you lol XD
-
…and you’d learn how AWKWARD I am irl!!!!!!!! don’t worry, we can be boring together, lol 🤣
We should start a topic for planning our KP conference…just for funzies even if it never happens…and tag Kathleen!!! WE COULD EMAIL HER!😱 -
We can be the awkward queens 😎👑
Email her about what?
-
Yesss slayyy!
About if it would be possible to organize a KP con or if we’d have to do it ourselves. -
Ahh ok.
-
-
-
-
-
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofatherium
hahaha you’re good!!!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sister: “What’s a cheese monger?”
Me: “It’s like a haberdasher, but with cheese instead of hats.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More

Thanks for this! I can’t check it out right this moment, but I’ll try to get to it tomorrow. Probably will be after eleven though, since I have rowing class in the morning.
So I watched it, and I’d say it does fit Chase.
About the vacuum, I never intended, when I first created Chase for him to be so dark. Originally, he was just a simple kid with powers who was trying to conquer the shadow of his past. His story was much lighter and more happy back then than now. Once joining the rp he currently is in, I began…[Read more]
I’m glad the video gave you some ideas!
I don’t think Chase harms anyone. Marcel was frustrated with him when he left, but he didn’t leave because he was egregiously hurt, he left because Chase didn’t seem to put any effort into the interaction. Chase gets too hung up on his own dark vibes and believes people will leave him, which ends up being a…[Read more]