@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Not yet! Hopefully I can get to it soon! I’m familiar with some of the songs though!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I knew most of them, so once I listened through the first verse or so I switched.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You looked up every single one?!?! That’s like 3 hours of songs!!!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yeah!!! I love that! Have you heard mine yet? The YouTube version I just posted is wayyy less chaotic XD XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
h ttps://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfEHhSvhvMAkrHwvcxVlcEHfvGn4DoO5N
here’s chapter by chapter!
Prologue: Believer
Chapter 1: Lie to Me
Chapter 2: Fall on Me
Chapter 3: Rescue
Chapter 4: I’ll Be There
Chapter 5: Crazy Beautiful You
Chapter 6: Intro III
Chapter 7: HAPPY
Chapter 8: isn’t it harmless?
Chapter 9: Hate Myself
Chapter…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks!! Yes, it’s a good one! Did you catch the 90s vibe of some of the songs? I chose some Newsboys songs for that reason. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Yes, I looked up all the songs yesterday, i just wasn’t sure who went to what song. Thanks for sharing the names! It was really awesome and I can completely see it fitting with them! Thanks for sharing!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks so much! Have you heard mine yet?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I love the vibe of your playlist! I love On Our Way!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else-that-doesn’t-have-spotify
h ttps://kingdompen.org/forums/topic/character-songs-playlists/page/19/#post-183596A
A song that describes my MC (Lilitu):Â Miracle Child by Brandon Lake
A song that describes other MC (Sef):Â Broken is Beautiful by The Young Escape
A song for the villain (Kaden and S…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
spotify… 😠 I’m gonna have to go through and try to fix that later. 😑
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Just tagging everyone I did last time… 🤪
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
You know…I’m going to make a version of my spotify playlist on youtube so any of you guys can hear it! Give me a sec…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
I only see 5 public playlists. I’m listening to yours now!!!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @theshadow
This part is a little short, but if I get a reply today before noon then I’ll send another.
The sun was high in the sky, shining down on the weary travelers as they trudged along the dusty road. The question ‘how much longer’ had been asked multiple times by every child and they were all hot and…
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
How many playlists can you see on my profile? Cuz last time I checked it was like six or seven, but it should be a lot more than that. :/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
Of course.
Yeah, we followed a guide that Sara sent.l did you see it? It’s the same points I have listed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
It is good to see that Aaron is letting others in on his weaknesses instead of trying to bear it all himself. I know his doubts about God being in control have been mentioned earlier, but he somehow seems more human and relatable when he confesses these doubts out loud (even if that is an action that takes humility).
I’m glad!…[Read more]
-
Smiley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 2 months ago
i loveeeee it
and apparently everyone else is also a lover of ceasefire like me lol
- Load More
