@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry! I am the same way so you’re not alone!!!!!!!!!
BUT YOUR SHORT STORY ON YOUR MAGAZINE WAS SO GOOD I GOT CHILLS!!!!
I’ll ask one of my guy friends tonight for ya! XD XD
I get that it would be awkward so I got you girl
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
Haha, but that would be all the time…… lol. I don’t like getting told there’s something wrong with my book, but I also know that it will NEVER get better if I don’t have real help from people l…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aw I’m sorry :/
I get that! Just let us know if you’re ever sick of critiques and just want to hear the positive stuff to get encouraged!
I’d say…just interview some of your guy friends and ask them to give you a cheat sheet XD XD but I think Whaley’s right, they really do just vibe lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009
Thanks so much! I’m feeling a bit better now.
I had a really rough, hectic day at work, and it’s just one of those days when I want to cry about everything. You know? (Girls, you know what I mean. Linus is probably lost. haha)
As for the 4 book thing, I don’t think I have enough to do 4 books. I will try…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Please correct me if I’m wrong about guys
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
The illustrations are great! I love the sibling drawing.
I don’t know what that would be! If they were girls it would be easy! I just don’t know how guys “connect” and whenever I try to write it my brothers look like they’re going to throw up. They say I make them too girly in their getting to know each other, so I just kinda steer clear. An…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Um, yeah. His fear of the unknown already came up a little bit in the barn, and though he got over it there, it is still under the surface and it will come again. I promise.
Maybe you could make his fear a lot stronger, like showing us his thoughts instead of telling us them?
“Well then I don’t see how much help you’ll be,”…
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow I missed y’all’s messages XD
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I would still love feedback on the other stuff as we went, but I’m a little at a loss with Aaron at the moment.
Thank y’all so, so much. I hope y’all can tell that this really is helpful…… I can see there’s a problem now…… I just have to fix it………
I understand what it feels like to get mixed feedback about a character, it’s so fr…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Aaron looks like he’s kind of mischievous. Thanks for sharing these!
He kinda is at times. lol.
By the way, would you mind if I recruited you to read/give feedback on my project? It is a fantasy story set in a world that is similar in some ways to the Wingfeather world. If you don’t want to or don’t have the time, that is all right.
I was l…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 I finished another creature! Here’s a Suilean with his wings spread:

@theshadow I have most of the rest of the team if you go a page or so back.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
How far through the story are we?
The beginning. Literally. Like, there is a LOT more to go. 1/8 maybe?
Gotchya. Were there others besides Sabina who did not convert?
yes. I mentioned that there were……. was that not clear enough? should I try to mention a bit more about that? By the time they leave the village a majority of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
and I actually drew Aaron and like the drawing!!
Does he look like he’s leaning back to y’all? I can’t figure it out…. but he looks like he’s leaning in that one on the far right……idk, maybe I’ve been staring at it for too long.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper
Anyone want to see some sketches for LTBL that I did yesterday? Here they are.
I don’t think I like her eyes…… I’ll have to fix them.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Sniper
The wolves…were talkin’. Standin’ on their hind legs, too.
“What are you?” one asked, its voice soundin’ oddly female. “And I wouldn’t try anything. I see those weapons.”
I lowered my gun.
“What Naria means is that we just woke up in one of those cabins, and we’…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @whalekeeper
Ugh. It ate my response. I’m going to cry and give up! I can’t do this anymore!
Ok, I’ve gotten a hold of myself. First let’s start with something funny.
I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of voices suddenly cried out in terror (some were probably named Aaron) and were…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae I have no idea. I would assume cheese exists in the Star Wars universe but they don’t use it as an expression
also, great choices lol.
- Load More
