@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium awww dang……
I’ll just extend the deadline till they get it fixed again…..
except this must be a different ghost. Wyoh made pictures look like masses of text. This one just eats them.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO WYOH IS BACK!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
yOoOoOoOoOoOoOo is it crazy on my side or are pictures down????

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I’m a little scared……. lol. Here’s a short section.
Aaron had been speaking for more than an hour, carefully explaining the Gospel from the garden to the resurrection. Now, he looked about at the people. A few were crying, most stared at him, in disbelief, and a few had suspicion in…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
😊😊😊💛💛💛
Oh boy, my art? Very well, actually!! I recently got a new Wacom screen, and that has made drawing so much more fun, lol! Oh, and I’ve actually done some animating this past month, and one of the animations turned out pretty good—not trying to boast, but I a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Great. Thank you so much!
Let’s see, Now to pick up the shattered fragments and begin to rebuild……. lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That snippet reminded me I have a question :] How did Riker kill Leon’s wife? Did he report her to the Nazis, or…? Was it on purpose or an accident?
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Whatever you want to do!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Hey guys, can you please pray for my mom? She hurt her back yesterday and it’s causing her a lot of pain.
Thanks <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint
I kinda feel like this died out……… should I post anymore or are y’all no longer interested in it? If you aren’t that’s ok.
Thanks for all y’all’s help!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Was my heart pounding or what!!!?? man that was so good!!
And harsh. Poor Riker.
Are you all done with that scene, or do you want any editorial comments?
-
Ruth's profile was updated 2 years, 2 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr @whalekeeper @loopylin @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @anyone-else-idk-lol
I realized I hadn’t shared these scenes I wanted to share😂 This is an earlier chapter in Broken Shackles, one of the first 10 chapters…and I just wanted to share it since I just edited…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow thank you!!!
yessss I love Soldier’s design, he was the first one I drew. I’ve actually seen a lot of fan art of TF2 characters with wings, and of course they usually make Soldier an eagle, so I had no shortage of references.
also I greatly enjoy how I was able to make Medic’s paws and Sniper’s talons digitigrade (that is, the way…[Read more]
- Load More
