@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
hmmmmm, strange. It worked. Then why has it been eating the posts every time I tag people………….
Let’s see if this works.
Thank you! I’m glad you liked it!!
Here are Aaron and Sabina
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @linus-smallprint
https://www.canva.com/design/DAGNLB5MuwA/CfZLSJQSuKkBbOXrIA6HDg/view?utm_content=DAGNLB5Muw…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ugh. It’s broken.
Let’s try this again and see if this’ll send.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
and whatever Silvanis was.
XD
@theshadow @theduckatator @kyronthearcanin @princesachronile22
Silvanis
“The only question is why, though, and how.”
“Honestly, I’d almost say my mother and sisters, if you weren’t involved.” Silvanis casually crossed his arms again. “Don’t get me wrong, she isn’t some kind of sorcerous villain like my…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
CONGRATULATIONS ON BROKEN SHACKLES!!!!!!🥳🥳🥳🥳 And sorry about the braces. Those are miserable.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
My interlibrary loan arrived today! I’m in!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I think pictures stopped working again.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@theshadow you’re good! I was just about to ask if we could get back to this lol
@kyronthearcanin @rae @theducktator @princesachronicle22
Sniper
“The only question is why, though, and how.” Trevor replied.
I thought back to my previous experience bein’ transported to a mysterious world, but I found I could remember nothin’ but huntin’ oth…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sounds good!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @grcr
Thank y’all so much!! And just as a note…
EVERYONE, THIS NEWS IS STILL A SECRET TO EVERYONE OUTSIDE MY FAMILY AND Y’ALL. So don’t mention it if you’re on social media, in reviews, etc. You can mention that you’re excited for the 2nd book, just pls don’t give the title or say that it’s finished
Thank…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for understanding. I just feel like all that would be too overwhelming and confusing for me. Ya know. I kinda liked how I had the setup.
Yeah, kinda like a mood board.
Here is Turin y’all!!!
What! NO!!!! PICTURES ARE BROKEN AGAIN!!!!!! ACK!!
Ok, here is a view link…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
HEEEEYYYY That’s AWESOME!! 😃😃 Like, wow. It seems like you finished Broken Shackles really fast! 💛💛 Congratulations and good job! 😄😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Congratulations Freedom!!! I’m so excited for you, (and so excited for me, because I want to read it!!!!!!! lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yeah I guess I’ll just have to find out lol
It’ll be interesting either way.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok, I have never had anyone say this to me before, and a lot of (very picky) people have read it. I think i might leave it alone, because the majority of my readers are fine with it, and I have also read many books that do this and have never had any complaint with them.
Sorry, I’m not sure extatically sure what this m…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint yeah yours was really cool!
Clone Wars style is kinda how I always draw, because I sort of learned to draw people by making a ton of Clone Wars/Bad Batch fan art.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed THAT’S AMAZING!!!
-
freedom replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @keilah-h @smiley @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @whalekeeper @loopylin @kyronthearcanin @grcr @rae @savannah_grace2009 @euodia-vision @elishavet-pidyon @anyone-else @I’m-too-overwhelmed-to-remember-tags-lolllll
I’ve been inactive on KP for the past several days, I know XXD It’s been a crazy past few days, esp…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Thanks for the thoughts! I’ll definitely try to work that in.
Yw!
AHHH!!! I forgot to tag people on this new section! I was wondering why no one said anything!!! I’ll just re-post this whole thing.
You’re alright, I still get notifs by email even when people don’t tag me. I read it 👍
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
- Load More
