@hybridlore
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I definitely have difficulty writing guys. They seem like a completely different species and I struggle to get in their heads. Probably because my brothers and their friends are so weird.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
K…….. after a long deliberation….. I think I have decided. I don’t really have any exciting fantasy characters, cause fantasy’s not my thing. I just have boring old normal people. lol. So, my character is:
Prince Friedrich!
He is the lead in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
These are guys I can remember at the moment. (Sorry if any people didn’t want to be tagged)
@calyhuge @thearcaneaxiom @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian
Ellette would love some feedback on the scene above, It is about a male character in grief, and it’s mostly troubleshooting at this point.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Characters of the Opposite Gender in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Definitely an important topic. I think other people will benefit from this topic more than me because my approach to emotions is mixed (if we’re talking male vs female mindsets) whenever I feel insecure in a given situation. Linus mentioned on another topic that he views emotions as problems to solve, and that resounds with me. I am still more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Awesome! Thanks you! Glad this is coming off realistic.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Can I get some of those Ten guy’s tags from ya? 😀
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae @theshadow @highscribeofaetherium @linus-smallprint @grcr @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h
Y’all ready for a character?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
AWESOME!
And that is why answering this question is hard.
No kidding!
@keilah-h @theshadow @whalekeeper
Ok, I have the next section, but before I go on I would like some feedback on the beginning stages of Aaron’s reaction to his grief.
That night, men and boys slowly trickled back to the large building. The Imperial…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
None of that makes sense! haha! I can’t understand how you do that. I guess there are some blurred lines here and there. lol
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Like I don’t just feel the emotions by themselves, I deal with them analytically.
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I know about maybe ten guys on here, and one of them knows me irl. So don’t worry, it isn’t just Linus and Jonas 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint
*Comes back to an interesting conversation*
Okay, I actually have input for this.
Linus:
I hear when girls are upset, you want to just simply talk about it and how you feel. When I rant about my problems, I am not looking for someone to sympathize with me (even if I think I am). I am looking for a solution.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
This makes no sense to me.
What?!?! *Face-palm. takes deep breath and looks at you. puts on very patient voice* How is this not extremely logical and the ONLY right way of thinking!
lololol.
That was on my mind as I was typing up my response.
Haha! I love that video. (And I may or may not go red every time I see it.)
I…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Sara told me to just rp for her if I needed to. Whether you tag her or not I don’t think will change anything.
Jep
A smile played once again on her lips as she watched Slick and the rest separate Chase and his hoodie.
Our work here is done,” Slick grinned. “Milady? He’s all yours.” He and the other two stepped aside. So polite.<…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I would expect Turin to start punching things, but not Aaron.
Exactly. That’s what I was thinking too!
I hear when girls are upset, you want to just simply talk about it and how you feel. When I rant about my problems, I am not looking for someone to sympathize with me (even if I think I am). I am looking for a solution.…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
First off, you guys are like alien creatures. None of these things you listed would be NEAR my response!! I would cry and want to talk to people and be held, and probably bury myself in writing or books if I was responding badly. haha!! I think it’s so funny how differently we think and react.
Yeah, that sounds like a good…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That’s AWESOME, congrats!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
K, Linus, I have a question for you since you’re the guy on here, (though the girl’s can answer if they want)
What would you like to see happen next with Aaron? I’m not talking about Physically as much as emotionally and spiritually. I had a few different ideas in my notes, and his “post-battle” “post-death-scenes” recovery is…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
HA!! It worked!!!
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @theshadow
Ok, here’s whoever I didn’t just send.
- Load More
