@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
Yeah, cute stuff like that :]
I love this. I sometimes do a similar sort of thing with my art. It’s more like a form of stimming for me.
Exactly. And it’s nat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
That’s the word I was looking for, a fractal!
Eddie and Ellie are the origami gurus in the echool (they make a ton of stuff I think), Marcel just does it for the symmetry.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Put Alan on kitchen duty, if he wants to be a hero so much. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4hVE20MxRw
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Yes, I am the eldest. Sigh.
Yes, the role model thing is hard, especially because I always get worse punishments, even when the crime was the same. Even when I wasn’t the instigator. It’s fun sometimes though, because I did teach one of my sisters to love ducks too.
Don’t even get me started on the i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
AHHHHHHH!!!!!! WINGFEATHER!!!!!!!!!
yes! Perfect!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!
I’ve been waiting for them to release this song!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @ellette-giselle
Hunter
“Anyone want the fast way up?” the older boy–Leo–asked. “Or at least, fast for those who don’t have wings.”
“That’s ok. I’ll just fly.” Hunter told them.
Rory tensed at the sight of the new kid, the feathery-winged boy. Hmm….this one didn’t look like the bullies at all, but Hunter co…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I have no idea what that was, but it was funny. Great job.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper so Marcel likes making, like, origami fractals??
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Looks like your wing boy threw two characters into flashback. Maybe you should tell him to use his legs. Haha! XD
Rory
Leo turned and Rory blinked. Carefully he shifted his expression to a blank one. He thought he could see something lingering on Leo’s face, but it disappeared. His eyebrows…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
😂😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Where is my nagging deadline?
I can’t whine for more chapters if you don’t tell me when I’m allowed to start!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years ago
Sorry it took a pretty minute.
On his bed, Aaron sat and with his head in his hands, unsure of how to even begin. Voices raced through his mind. “God has given you means of escape!”… “Aaron you can leave! You’re free!”… “Love calls for sacrifice Aaron,”… “But what if someone were to go to them and live among them, help…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @koshka @keilah-h
Rory
One of the twins nudged him. “Y0u’re staring,” she said. “Like, a lot.”
Rory opened his mouth, but before he could reply he felt something. Ducking and throwing his arms over his head, Rory looked up as something swooped over his head. Leo lurched into the wall next to them, his own eyes turned…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years ago
Oh, don’t even get me started! It can be awful!
But it can be also kinda fun to!
They just have it easier because they get to watch me mess up and step o the trip wires, and then they breeze along past. lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Aww they look so cute together! <3
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Fel and Lois art

( @whalekeeper )
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
At some point, I want to combine everything people add to the newspaper somehow and write a couple short articles in my character’s voices. Maybe even draw in some photographs? idk
This guy is very natural with patterns because of his multi-wing thing, so he’s liable to keep adding branching patterns like a snowflake until he run…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry, I’m still confused. 😖 My brain struggles with abstract stuff.
You’re fine, I’m not good at communicating right now either 😅
So it’s a geometric kinda branching design that is slightly magical, so it looks different for each person?
[Koshka] (Also, I assumed Marcel’s paper thing was some magical type of origami?)
That’ll do as an…[Read more]
- Load More
