@hybridlore
Active 6 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
I tried listening to it, and it was good, but not really my style. This is what I’ve had on repeat while cleaning up the currant draft of LTBL
It’s so good!
h ttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zTXfTX00oJg&list=OLAK5uy_nOjcTiFZU4zbnTj7BTU7YDWRN_tuKF9LE&index=1
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
The lighting in the room was terrible!! It came out worse then I thought it would!!!! *sob* Oh well. Her hair actually looks strawberry blond in the real picture. Not whatever Niki pink it looks like on here.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
I’ll post mine tomorrow since I can finally get to the scanner.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
Thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
-
Ruth posted an update 2 years ago
@rae REMINDER!!!!!! Post the pic of Perpetua on the Art Challenge forum Friday.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
I think I should sleep
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Okay, okay, that’s fair…maybe, I guess
It’s just people actually like your writing, and your characters, and you rarely even rp anymore!
I think I just forgot you have a life outside of writing… Sorry. On second thought, don’t take me seriously…except when I say I like Riker and Leon and Hans and Fin and your…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle oof
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
@freed_and_redeemed cool, I’d love to see it once you’re done!
i’ve only made progress on one fic for the past 4 months lol -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Is he? Thank you. I tried hard to make him so.
It’s going to be so sad when I kill him in the book. -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
XD oh my goodness Rory is adorable lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry I haven’t been on here much lately
Dante
“Sounds fun. I’m in.” Dante shook the boy’s outstretched hand. “Though I’ve seen a lot of exciting things. You’d have to try pretty hard to beat it.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper these are amazing thank you XD
I guess I should finally rp for Dante now…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
Maybe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle cool! I’m assuming he’ll be an important character later on in the plot then?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
haha my dad showed me that one a while back ago
a character in one of my stories actually took out a bear using that method
of course, it was a young one just out of adolescence, but he didn’t know that and thinks he’s good at beating bears.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years ago
Lol XD
- Load More


It’s Friday!