@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
YES MA’AM!
I would love to do this! I’ll most likely work on it today or tomorrow!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 11 months ago
100%
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
I LOVE IT!!! This is so, so good!
Btw, what program do you use to do this?
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
But why?
I love sad art!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Tenz and Reid
“Oh dear…I… So sorry, I do believe I’m experiencing an existential crisis. Please excuse me.”
Tenz smiled goofily at him, a gesture that came across as little creepy with Tenz’z fangs. “Don’t worry about it! I didn’t even notice! Besides, those things are easily fixed by a mechanic or a wacky inventor.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Aww thank you ☺️ *Hugo returns the hug immediately*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Hugo: *is having a mental crisis*
also Hugo: *apologizes for the inconvenience*
I want to hug him so bad <3
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Writing this boy is all about being the sensitive person in the group, but also being self-restricting and polite. Kinda funny to write. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Art. *Eats the art* Mm, tasty.
I love it when people first start digital art and I can see the work and quick progress, I can definitely see that here!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I just realized there’s nothing to wait for at this point, I can reply. XD Okay.
Hugo
“We’re all from different worlds and stuck in a castle. At least, that’s what seems to be the case,” the young man Rowan said.
Hugo laughed. “So what, we can’t do anything without interdimensional travel? Like in the science fiction…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I’m not sure either, but it’s an idea. We need more of those.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
This is true 😖 And since Dante doesn’t actually belong in the school, you could also deal with the mess of him pretending to be a student
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Idk how that could involve other people’s characters tho
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Well a lot of characters want to but there’s one in particular
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
I do have a character who wants to kill Dante
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
It’s only been a few days. I think it would help to find some good conflict. Can’t think of what.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed That looks great! The proportions and the hands are so good
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
lol amen to that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Did the adventure rp kill this
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 11 months ago
Oh, alright! Thanks.
Everett – Elderstrand (with Ilahna and Klethen)
Everett left the soldier far behind him, though he was astonished to find that the whole town appeared desolate – other than the one man he’d found.
He continued to walk throughout the area, until voices reached his ears. The words at this point…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes… very sad… 🥺
*ahem* Alright, we need to work on this. Repeat after me: ALL THE ART AND WRITING SNIPPETS I SHARE DO NOT HAVE TO BE SAD.
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone Else have Book Playlists? 😉 in the forum Music 1 year, 11 months ago
Ohhhh, I am totally doing this for my newest MCs!!!
- Load More
