@hybridlore
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re welcome 😁
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@linus-smallprint ooh interesting!!
Alan’s character development is showing through! It does seem a tiny bit sudden, but I don’t know cause I’ve never actually seen a person get saved and them follow their life immediately afterward. I was saved when I was really young and effectively don’t even remember it, so I can’t even use myself as an…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas YES!
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @grcr @raxforge @loopylin
Baron (Brutus)—Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus sighed, before coughing once more. After which, he harnessed the wind once again, throwing the strong wind at the foremost figure, trying to knock it over. But nothing appeared to happen to the things. Brutus gave a cry,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@keliah-h
Thanks! :DDD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, it’s the Iliad and the Odyssey as a musicale and it was SO WELL done!
oooo, next chapter! Yay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr very cool, and I like his name!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
dun dun dun!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @keilah-h
LONG Section!!!!!
Darrien lost his job the next morning.
The Governor decided that if the main part of the city was rebuilt, the work could stop. This left a group of neighborhoods to the east in terrible disarray, and it wasn’t long before only thieves and war refugees inhabited them.
To e…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Are all the roleplayers allowed to deploy ironwalkers?
-
whaley replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@theducktator
We’re watching the BBC version right now (cough, Challenge 2 homework, cough) and it’s pretty accurate to the book. ☺️ The newer movie isn’t too bad though either, so if that’s what you have access to, I wouldn’t dissuade you. -
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well I was going to jump into that fight scene, but now I’m stuck again
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
So, I just read Pride and Prejudice for co-op, and now I want to watch one of the movies. Which one is the best one?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @grcr @raxforge
Baron (Brutus)—Group 1, Elderstrand edge
Brutus held his drenched scarf up over his nose, his eyes shifting to the boy. He didn’t speak, he merely looked the boy up and down, before breaking out into a few coughs. Recovering himself, Brutus walked over the form of the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas @loopylin @hybridlore @ellette-giselle @rae @grcr @raxforge
We do need a plan, do we want to get out of the city?
Marcel — Elderstrand (w/ Group 1)
Marcel cocked his head, amused, and shook his fists to loosen them back to normal. “You could have left us a couple soldiers…”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
The BBC series XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you!
Wasn’t exactly what i was going for, but okay. I can see that.
Which Pride and Prejudice version? (there is only one right answer.lol)
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I think you should send in something more powerful, cuz Brutus…To him this is all fly swatting, and I’m sorry, but I can’t drag fly swatting out
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper @loopylin @jonas @grcr @hybridlore @raxforge @rae
Leon and Julian– Group 1
Leon had his sword drawn in seconds, and before he engaged the first enemy, Julian was at his shoulder. For a moment it was a wild skirmish, and everything was shouts and blows in the dark.
All at once, the fight died away.
Julian wiped rainwater from his e…[Read more]
- Load More
