@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@esther-c @highscribeofaetherium
Yeah, I’ve noticed things are slowing down. 😔 The best way I can think of picking things up again would be to update the articles, add new material.
Does anyone remember the time they added a page for a new rank of KP writers? Anyone who wrote three of either articles, short stories, or poems? It was there one…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I just decided to read that chapter completely out of order. I’ve only read up to chapter 5 besides this, I think, and that was a while ago. XD I can give some feedback about this chapter, as someone who read it without any context whatsoever.
I liked the sense of friendship I got from all the good guys, even if they couldn’t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
😨
Yeah… the forum is basically all that’s left of KP 😟 I get kind of sad when I think about it.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
It just occurred to me that we might be the only reason KP is still going….. The Meet the Team page has gone down from like five people to now only one—Reagan Ramm. Kathleen isn’t even on there….
😳
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds good.
Whoa! Interrogate is a strong word!
lol
Okay, well i don’t like him very much. he seems weak and kinda sulky. I mean. I don’t know, he’s a coward, and I don’t like cowards. I feel a redemption arch, but at the moment it’s hard to see. So yeah, I’m hoping for redemption, but I’m not liking him right now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I had no idea what that picture was from. i just saw the meme the other day and thought of it. It was perfect.
Sounds like you are speaking form experience here
Let’s just say, a long time ago, the last fight I had with my brother ended when mom duct taped our wrists together.
For the whole day.
We had to do school t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooo, that chapter was very well written. I was feeling very tense, even though I knew what was going to happen. lol.
Yeah, Tyn is in a good position. Have her do it. This will be so, so bad for Eric. Plus, Tyn is in a bad mood, so she may even scold him.
I have never met a guy that didn’t absolutely hate it when a girl scolded him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yup, it’s Eric. (How did you know?)
um…. because it was obvious since Martha got captured that he was a liability, and by the chapter you just wrote I knew he was going to get caught or alert the soldiers or something. (I may overstudy literary patterns.)
Sooo, maybe I’m blind, but I’m not seeing the problem……….. w…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It occurs to me that Sabina and Julian are similar. Both have a brother who became a Christian, and they both thought he had gone crazy, which made them resistant to hearing the gospel and angry at whoever shared it with their brother. So I’m wondering if Sabina is going to recall how she acted and how this may impact her i…
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
Dirty water splashed on my heavy boots as I made my way through Bröijin—the largest of Englroy’s abandoned prisons. Something dripped from the roof—likely old water that had been trapped in the room above. A few doors creaked as they swung on their rusting hinges. There was a draft blowing from somewhere, but I could no longer feel it as I turned…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 1 year, 10 months ago
plus it all depends on where you caught them in their arcs.
I’m planning to use creative liberties because of this, lol. After all, if some of these people turn violent in the game, that’s not accurate to their canon internal values. This is alternate noncanon; the most moral, innocent character might defenestrate their…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
oh my goodness.
Are you serious?
We can move this conversation to a new forum I guess.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I write a very wide variety of things.My dystopian stuff is me being a conspiracy theorist.
This one is about a young farmer living in a country that faced Civil War plus a 3rd Word War. The country was split in half and the East in uninhabitable and forbidden, and the West is under dictatorship. The idea of family has been…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
uhu. We’ll see about that.
I’m currently trying to wrap up another novel, but I may post more later. If not, maybe Monday morning.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no. I will not change my mind.
So I’ll just keep writing away, but if the protection squad activates then I’ll deal with it. lolololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Too bad you didn’t know about this before.
Now you’re too late to save Adrian.
BRAWWWWWHAAAAAH
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
You better add that those are my characters, because I know at least Freedom has a Leon. And she’s actually been pretty nice to him.
Lately.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
- Load More
