@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 21 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
It looks like nine… counting their Miracle of Christmas one. Daniel, David, Esther, Samson, Moses, Ruth, Jonah, Jesus… (oh, I like the Jesus soundtrack too.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
How many did you find on YouTube? I know they planned to upload all of them.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Ah, I’ve found the ones on YouTube… we don’t have Pandora or Spotify though so… ☹️😕
Alright!! I’ll read them when I have the time. 💛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes, it is a time jump!!!! If it’s too jolting, I may split the sections into parts. I’ll see what Linus says.
Uh, no, he’s not. Aaron was a missionary. Joseph is looking to become an elder. It’s two different things. He wants to be Aaron, but he can’t. That’s not what he’s been called to do.
And I’m not really sure how much more…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah! I’ve found them all between the Sight and Sound YouTube channel and Pandora (Spotifi has them too) I can send some album links if you want.
haha, I bet they are.
Okay then! I’ll make sure to tag you, though you’ll want to read the chapters I’ve posted or else this’ll make no sense. lol.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
All of them? Oh my, I did not know this!! I’ll have listen to them—I’ve only heard a few.
They are lol!
Sure! 😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Have you listened to the soundtracks? They have them online and I’vfe listened to all of them. Daniel is going to be AMAZING!!
Haha! So all you’re doing is reading the critiques? lol. That’s funny! I hope they’re interesting. haha,
Do you want me to tag you when I post chapters?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yess!! Oh, awesome!! Yes! Daniel too!! We really want to see Noah, so we’re hoping they’ll do it in Branson, lol. We haven’t seen David yet, but we’re thinking about it. Oh yes, I agree about the music! So far, Esther has been my fav, but I really love the Samson soundtrack too. 😁
Well… I haven’t really read much at all, to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
SO COOL!!! My friend got to see it live too! I watched it online when they streamed for free one night. I LOVE Sight &Sound, and I’m DYING to see Daniel!!!!!! I loved David so much! I feel like Esther onward took a huge turn in their music style and quality.
Ooo! What do you think from what you’ve read?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!! My family even saw the whole play at Sight & Sound!!
I sure have, lol. Not a lot, though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Sorry to suddenly intrude, but……….
AH AH AH!! Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I love that song so much!!
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself. Had to say something… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
also why October 10th specifically?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed oh wow, great board!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge oh so it’s you! ok!
lol glad you’re humoring us in our silly conversation
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@raxforge ok then! lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon
If this book had a theme song, this would have to be it. I have listened to it several times while editing, and this just about embodies the whole story.
What do y’all think?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon
NEXT SECTION
The wind blew gently on the roof of the little house in the middle of the great capital city of Ardenta. On the roof, his legs crossed and a Bible on his knees, was a young man. He was reading intently, and every now and then he leant over to write dow…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oh yeah and I hope I haven’t already posted this on this forum but I minimized this window for a sec to load up Minecraft to play some, and I was reminded that this is my current computer background:

screenshot this straight off the first video I ever watched of him. Mind you, I took the screenshot on my tenth or so rewatch.
sometimes…[Read more]
- Load More
