@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
True. I’m not denying that he isn’t young. He’s just not shockingly young. Especially in that age and culture, he’s considered a man and could have a family and kids.
Eric is still a kid in there eyes.
And no, i can’t change the age because i’d have to do rewrites in the first book and I don’t want to. lol. plus, that makies him…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hmm. I guess I was trying to cross over the LTBL goal into this without clearly stating that. It’s hard, because Joseph has a tendency to lean toward a survival mindset (no one can really blame him) and the story is his POV.
UGH, I can see the Eric thing both ways. I could still use his almost death as a “wakeup call” and it…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
He’s not THAT young. Adrian was younger then him when he died.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
This is a really random question and I doubt anyone will be able to answer it; does anyone have experience with theremins? And with purchasing one?
I’m buying one for my birthday and need to do a lot of research first. I once invented a character who plays it, and it’s always been a nostalgic instrument for me. :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you for babysitting my sack of potatoes 😊
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
lololol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Stop it.
Go away.
I literally have my finger hanging over the delete button for that scene.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t know……… what would I even do with him if he survived?
(Besides get him married and all that.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
But I already submitted it this way. I can’t change it now, KP won’t let me edit that post……………
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas 👍
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Yes!!! Stripe got hugged!!!! I’m glad the crow showed up again. I’d almost forgotten about them.
It’s destination was the capital, Pryde.
That should be Its, without the apostrophe.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I sure don’t enjoy it.
Do you think it’s fine as long as this is the last one……. (for a while.)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Kind of. I did get a little hope, but when the mood switched I thought, “Okay. Here we go again. Do we have to be here for this?”
Oh.
I thought you said to go ahead and kill them.
Do you think it wasn’t good?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
i think so. He’s in the barn talking to martha
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hmm, wow, must have really sobered you. No comment on the amount of exclamation marks. lol. After I posted it, I looked back and was like, “wow, there’s a lot.” lol.
And no comment on the fact that I offed Joseph’ best friends.
Ah. So there was a positive event in there. This is what you were referring too.
Yes, and I have a…[Read more]
- Load More
