@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t write animal characters. I can’t get into it like people. lol.
Thanks for the invite!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
How detailed does that usually get?
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
What do you mean by graphing characters?
I have a sheet with the character’s name at the top. Then I add age,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to pass on this roleplay because I’m already in a few, but thank you for the tag! I’ll probably follow along with this for fun.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hello! Hope you’ve been doing well <3
I’ve wanted this instrument for years. I’ll send you a picture of mine when I get it.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Not even my dad who’s a music major knew what that was lol, so we had to google it. That sounds like an interesting character
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@trailblazer Hi welcome back! It’s good to see you too. Makes me happy when older KPers come back <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I don’t really want to join any new rps rn, but thanks for trying to include everyone! :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@grcr you’re so good at drawing multiple characters in a scene together I love it <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Guys I need an excuse to incorporate a clown character into one of my WIPs

(Her name is Florence Felice aka “Lucky” btw) -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
aw man, that’s ok, rules are rules. I wouldn’t be able to get invested enough writing animals, sorry. If I tried I don’t think I’d be able to keep motivation for it. Let me know if you guys change it though.
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
We haven’t started the RP yet, so there isn’t anything to read! I’m trying to get a good number of people with their characters before starting.
Um…Rax originally made this page, and he said no half-animals. I think we should stick to that. You could make a fully animal version of them, though. That would work.
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey peoples…
I’m back!
It’s been a long hiatus, and I don’t know how active I’ll be on here going forward, but at least I’m not basically nonexistent anymore.
For those who have joined KP since June, welcome, and I hope to officially meet you soon! And for those of you who were around before, it’s good to “see” you again.
-
Ruth changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
oops I totally forgot about this! I haven’t read the rp, is this for animals or is half animal fine? I have a winged oc and another one that has goat horns and lanky/unatural skeletal structure? Does that work?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just in case anyone is backing out because they don’t have animal characters, let me say: that’s okay.
You can create an animal character, or you can actually…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
If you’d like help if you’re planning to create a character, just let me know! I’d love to help!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Here are my characters!!!!
Buddy Brindle and Sebastian Rover
Buddy Brindle:If you’ve seen the dog that pops up every time I post, yup, you’ve seen Buddy. Buddy is a young hound-like dog. He has a brindle (black/brown striped) coat and orange-brown eyes. From my WIP, he is a midshiper (someone training to be a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, I do something similar, only on physical cards because it’s easier to visualize. How detailed does that usually get? What do you mean by graphing characters?
- Load More
