@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper (three tags in a row I’m sorry I keep forgetting to add things)
Also, I would love to see your cope chart :] I struggle with organizing my written down stuff.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper Here’s the video where he explains how to use it.
I don’t agree with everything he talks about, but he understands story structure really well and is able to explain things really clearly and simply (to me at least)
Also he’s not Christian, I don’t remember if he cusses or not, in…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper You might like this character sheet. It’s from a scriptwriting  YouTube channel that I really like.
I’ve been having a hard time with Ellie’s character so I’m trying it out
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
There wasn’t really a story, Fantasy RP was set up to have a loose story. Animal RP is kinda of like the other RPs where there real isn’t a story but the RPers make the story up as they go along.
Okay, that sounds fine.
 I am a little busy now a days, so I won’t be very helpful in getting the story moved along, so it may be better if you…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good! Honestly I had no idea it’s been this long, I guess time passes faster the older you get. 🙂
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
You’re good
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
Right, you just outline a…[Read more]
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Sure thing!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s totally fine! I think Duckator said the same thing.
By the way, if you do turn a character into an animal, you could make it so that they were always an animal, not turned into one. Either way, it’s up to you! I didn’t even think of having them know that they were once human! That’s a funny concept!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s totally fine! Thanks for letting me know.
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok! Thanks for the offer! 🤗
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIIII!!!! Glad you’re back!! I was thinking about you the other day! Good to know you’re alive lol! 😁
Lol glad I’m still alive, too!
Yeah I’m doing pretty well! I hope you are, too!
Hi welcome back! It’s good to see you too. Makes me happy when older KPers come back <3
I don’t even feel like an old KPer but I gue…[Read more]
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 10 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t think I’ll join, thanks for the offer, though (:
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Finally I have something I like enough to post!

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HIIIIII!!!! Glad you’re back!! I was thinking about you the other day! Good to know you’re alive lol! 😁
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I may join this, we’ll see. I’m gonna be pretty busy for a while of days so I can’t really promise anything… but I may or may not jump in later! Thanks for the tag!
I’d have to transform a character into an animal, since I don’t think I have many animal characters…
(oh and, not that this could/would apply here, but it’s really funny to…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Everyone else had some fantastic points and I agree. God does everything with a purpose, and one of those purpose is to bring glory to His name. The angels were made to do God’s will and serve Him, right? Satan didn’t want to, yet time and time again we see Satan’s plans thwarted and God glorified. I like how Andrew put it:
God knew…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I don’t write animal characters. I can’t get into it like people. lol.
Thanks for the invite!
- Load More
