@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
Loopy replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Magic potato, havoc potato, what potato am I? :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writing Villains in the forum Characters 1 year, 10 months ago
Already asked this in the chat chat, but then realized there’s already a topic for it.
Anyway, I could use some help.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really have enough conflict without one. I’…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s a really good way to put it!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 10 months ago
All my life I thought air was free until I bought a bag of chips.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Just asked my dad if he had any villains in his stories and he said “Not really. Got any extras for me?” XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s awful. I’m praying.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@anyone
I could use some help but I didn’t want to create a new topic for this.
How do y’all create villains? Are they necessary for a story? How do you tell a story without them?
Im kinda stuck rn because I don’t know how to create villains, but my story doesn’t really enough conflict without one. I’m good at creating monsters, but that obvi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh my. How did auto correct not get that? How did I even type that? lol. Haha. I made up a new word.
Now the question is, how well is Joseph going to remember this conversation?
That would indeed be the question.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*steals Joseph and Eric from Ellette*
Wow. loyalties changed.
So I’m free to kill Asher, Julian, and Sabina?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*steals Joseph and Eric from Ellette*
Wow. loyalties changed.
So I’m free to kill Asher, Julian, and Sabina?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @linus-smallprint @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @grcr
NEXT SECTION
The next morning when Joseph woke, he lay in bed a moment, trying to remember what had happened the day before. All at once it came back to him and he scrambled to his feet. Yanking on his vest he hurried into the hall and knocked on Asher and E…
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank ye!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks so much for the feedback! I’m feeling pretty confidant with this new switch, so you can delete the old version. lol.
What’s with suddenly swapping the governor in this new version?
well, a few reasons.
1. Flows better with the idea that they just opened the gates after 7 years.
2. Why else would Asher and Eric have s…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks you guys! 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!! I love how you can see so much personality in each person! <33
So cuteee! Yesss, she needs to become a new character!!
That looks soo good!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
The humor in that chapter is so good. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Good, good. I’m glad this is better.
Yesterday we reached Acts 12 in a sermon series at our church, and I almost started laughing because it was pretty perfect. So yeah, that’s where I got my inspiration.
- Load More
