@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw!
It looks a little ‘messy’ in the way most signatures do, but it’s not ‘sloppy’ and it’s nice and even.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I just gave you access. However, I’m going to paste my whole story here. I will be pretty busy today cooking for Thanksgiving, so I won’t be able to give everyone access that quickly. So, I’ll post it here where it’s easy to read!
Life from Death“Truly, truly, I say to you, the one who hears My word, and b…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thank you so much!!
Wait, you think my signature is neat? it’s so messy! lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks!
Oh wow, that looks really nice! I love the wreath of branches.
(your signature [on the drawing, not your forum signature] looks very pretty and neat, btw. I wish I could do mine that nice :p)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I can’t seem to get into your document, and I requested access twice……..
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I’ll take a look at it. I believe the first draft did have the original CS Lewis quote, (though I gave it to Darrien) I can check the original quote and then reword more appropriately.
Lol. They are chaotic. They range for four to twenty-four. lol. a wild bunch.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I figured you probably knew, but just wanted go make sure. Because otherwise I would start rambling about stuff without defining things, like I normally do. XD
Yeah, I either lump it into personality or give it a category
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Hey, the last part was happy too.
Any thoughts? What do you think of the Caddicks so far?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD that would be very in character.
yeah, I read that in one of the tie-in comics and was like “ohhhh, that actually makes a weird amount of sense.”
there’s also a convo between Medic and Demo about how every time Medic tries to give him a new eye, something bad always happens to it and them as a result, and Medic’s come to the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Thanks! I just requested access
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
NEXT SECTION!!
Happy happy day! It’s super long!!!
Joseph sat on his bed and carefully opened the journal, his fingers trembling with the wave of emotions that filled him. Memories of Aaron flooded his mind, and for a moment he was too blinded by tears to…
-
Liberty replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay! Here’s my story! I hope it fits under the prompt!
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1KRKHdtUymxACwVnKGswOJq6yXCThk_mA4qnmq0SLmYo/edit?tab=t.0
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I know what Psychology is, I just wasn’t sure what you were meaning. lol.
I have that sort of thing, but not in it’s very own category. It normally ends up in notes, or in a sub-part of personality. (example: he is this way because…..)
So yeah, I just never had an explicit place for it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Ooh, have you considered a space circus troupe? If you’re figuring out where to put her, that is. Seems like something one of your main characters (like one of the twins) could run away to in a fit of anger, and have some time to think.
I like how you stylized the trees, very cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Not exactly sure what you mean by that……..
Psychology is the study of the human mind and its functions, especially those affecting behavior in a given context. (I just pulled that off Oxford Languages. XD)
I like to add psychological stuff to my character charts. It can tell me why the character wants what he wants.
For exa…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD I should have known.
I’m quite disturbed because we like the same things so often. It seems like our personalities are different enough, though.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
Yep. I used to learn a lot from Abbie Emmons. She was helpful when I was first…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@theshadow yep. Typical of those two, isn’t it?
I believe the canon reason Demo lost his eye was cause he was reading the wrong kind of book and got blasted in the face with a magic laser beam. LOL.
Where did Valve Software come up with this stuff anyway??? XD XD
also anyone wanna take a turn roleplaying?
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Okay, I’m just going to paste everyone’s animal here so everyone can read it if they haven’t. I tagged everyone who is participating, plus Esther.
I’m going to wait a few more days before starting, which will give time to those people who haven’t introduced their characters yet. And,…[Read more]
- Load More
