@hybridlore
Active 1 day, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2648
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Old Character Party people will understand how horrible that is
NO NOT THE DRAGON PICS AHHHHHHH
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
HI JANESSA I’VE MISSED YOUUUU
If you look at the post above where I explained to Loopy, that kinda describes where I’m at right now lol
Though it’s not all bad!!!! My mom having cancer hasn’t totally ruined my life because I’ve grown closer to Jesus and really kind of found peace in it although I definitely have good and bad days!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Well, my mom was recently diagnosed with mantle cell lymphoma, a rare and aggressive type of lymph node cancer (I’m not sure if you heard or not…I lose track of who I’ve told and who I haven’t, so I’m sorry if I’m repeating myself to you hahaha!). It’s been pretty rough and Thanksgiving just felt different this year knowing there’s…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Omc really?!?! That makes me so happy <3 thank you for reading it, it means a lot to me!
I agree, the beginning HAS to be perfect!!! hahahah I’m such a perfectionist!
-
Liberty replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
How nice! Welcome, Winston!
Ooh! Newfoundland dogs are so huge and poofy! And they are incredibly strong!
Lewis and Clark actually had a Newfoundland dog named Seaman who went with them on their long trip. He proved to be a worthy companion to their journey.
Another cool thing about Newfoundland dogs is that their feet are…[Read more]
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Heyyy it’s good to see you back again too! I was just thinking about you! What’s new?
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oops got your tag wrong!
-
Trailblazer replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@godlyfantasy
Good to see you back! I’ve been gone for like five months, too, and I also don’t know how much I’ll be on here. I haven’t done much writing but I still have my stories sitting on the proverbial shelf, so I want to get back into it as soon as I’m in a good head space to do so… I’ve just gotten back from a season of learning and…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
*sobbing because I feel overwhelmed.*
*Takes a deep breath*
Okay. I get it. You’re right.
Again.
I actually thought I was getting somewhere, and we are hardly a quarter of the way through the Doc!
Okay, I’ll tackle this next week because I’m out of town over the weakened. It’ll give me some time to think.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Much better then the first one!!! I like it so much!!
I’m always rewriting my prologues too. Just something about beginnings ya know.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley started the topic Latin poem, help? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 10 months ago
I have to write a poem for class; I didn’t spend a lot of time on this but I want to make sure it makes some sense in translation. If anyone has experience with Latin, does this read well enough? Any grammar corrections?
…
Spiritūs est videre difficilis;
Non iram cresce ad eōs.
Ventus ramos revelat.
…
(English)
Breaths are hard to s…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
Awwww they’re so perfect in your art style <3
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 you’re very welcome!!
I love stories which have imaginative creatures like yours in them.
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh no why was it sad?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Awww thank you so much!!!!! that’s so sweet of you and it means a lot!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 hi again!!! I’ve missed hearing about your story–it’s amazing and I look forward to seeing it again!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
@whalekeeper haha that’s so cute!! Does one of them have a teapot on his head????
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Anyone want to critique this??? I edited the prologue…AGAIN…bwahahaha
I feel too guilty to tag people (idk why…that’s just me) but I’m still going to tag some people…lol
@rae @jonas (not sure if you are still on here a lot but I’m ALIVE in case you were wonderingg!) @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom (not sure if you’re still here…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Yesss I know I deserve it…lol
Yeah I know the feeling, I’ve had personal stuff going on tooo lol
I’ll be praying for you!
- Load More
